« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

bluery

惭愧啊,还没有......
我看见最后一个简单,就先翻最后一个了......
今天盯着in xanadu看了半天,实在不知道怎么翻。明天继续吧~

bluery

05.An Oriental Adventure
Secrets: 5
During an expedition to the east in search of the fabled treasures of Hoo Flung Dung, Lara had followed a number of clues that had led nowhere. One afternoon, Lara was contemplating her next move while walking in the grounds of the Hoo Flung palace when she spotted a dark opening through a dense thicket of shrubs. Ever the curious one, she just had to investigate. Cautiously, she made her way through the undergrowth and found a small opening in the steep hill beyond. In she ventured and found herself sliding down a steep slope into a hidden, but well tended garden. Could this lead to the object of her quest? Or would it be another dead end?

东方历险记
劳拉随着一支远征队来到东方寻找传说中的财宝Hoo Flung Dung,却一无所获。一天下午,劳拉在沉思下一步的行动,无意中从灌木丛的一个漆黑的洞口掉了下去,从而来到Hoo Flung宫。劳拉好奇的性格使她开始调查这里。她谨慎地在树丛中寻找着路,并在一个小山丘后面发现了入口。紧接着,劳拉从一个陡峭的斜坡滑了下去,来到一个隐蔽但完整的园林。这会帮助劳拉完成她的历险吗?还是又一个死亡陷阱?

bluery

9,The House of Kuan-Jin Lo
Secrets: 3
One day, Lara receives a letter from an old friend and fellow adventurer, Kuan-Yin Lo, inviting her to visit him at his home in Huoshan, northern China when she is next in that part of the world. As luck would have it, Lara was planning an expedition to an ancient temple in nearby Jiangsu and so wrote back to her friend, thanking him for his invitation and saying she would see him in two weeks\' time. On Lara\'s arrival at his house, Kuan-Yin greeted her warmly. Lara was very happy to see her old friend, with whom she had shared several adventures and that evening they reminisced on their past quests and explorations. Eventually their conversation turned to the Zhu Deng, an ancient and beautiful artefact which Kuan-Yin had found many years before and which Lara had seen on a previous visit. Lara was fascinated by its beauty and admired it greatly. Suddenly, Kuan-Yin turned to Lara and said "Lara, I have many treasures I have gained through years of exploration and which have brought me great joy whilst I have had them. However, I am no longer a young man, one day I will die and I have no children to leave these things to. I am therefore giving some things away now to my closest friends, and I would like you, Lara, to have the Zhu Deng. I hope you will treasure it and keep it as a memento of our friendship". Lara is amazed at her friend's generosity and at first says no, she couldn't possibly take the artefact. Kuan-Yin looked thoughtfully at Lara and then laughed. "You are very much like me. An explorer, an adventurer, one who takes risks in order to find precious things. There is no challenge in being given treasure without danger to overcome. So what if I give you a challenge? I will hide the Zhu Deng and if you find it, you can keep it?" Lara smiled at her friend. "What did you have in mind?" Kuan-Yin stood up and walked slowly around the room.
"I have a house a few miles to the north of here, up in the mountains. This house has been in the Lo family for many years and my father, who as you know was also an explorer, turned the house into a training course, somewhere he could practice his skills, and I too have used it for this purpose. I could hide the Zhu Deng somewhere in the house and if you can find it and bring it to me, it will be yours!" Lara is intrigued. She is still hesitant to take the precious artefact from her friend but is unable to resist such a challenge and agrees. A few days later Kuan-Yin takes Lara to the house in the mountains, the House of Kuan-Yin Lo.

Kuan-Jin Lo的豪宅
一天,劳拉接到了同为冒险家的老朋友Kuan-Jin Lo的来信,信中邀请劳拉来他位于中国北方霍山的家。而此刻劳拉正好在这附近并打算去江苏的一座古寺,于是欣然回信感谢他的邀请并答应将会在两周后到达。劳拉到了之后,Kuan-Yin热情的问候了她,劳拉也非常高兴见到这位多次一同冒险老朋友。这天晚上,他们一起回忆了过去的历险,说着说着谈到了烛灯。这是Kuan-Yin在多年前的一次冒险中得到的古老而美丽的工艺品。劳拉先前也见过,并给予了极大的赞美。突然,Kuan-Yin对劳拉说:"劳拉,我在以前的冒险中找到很多有价值的物品,并且寻找它们的同时得到了很多快乐。可惜岁月不饶人啊,我已经不再年轻了,也没有孩子将来继承我的遗产。所以我决定把我的财产包括这个烛灯送给我最亲密的朋友,就是你,劳拉。希望你能好好的保存它,因为它是我们友谊的象征。"对于朋友的慷慨,劳拉开始非常吃惊,连连说她不能接受这么贵重的物品。Kuan-Yin深沉的盯着劳拉看了一会,突然放声大笑:"你和我太像了,作为一个探险家,为了得到宝贵的东西必须先得靠自己的力量排除种种困难。没有任何危险地接受别人赐予的物品确实没什么挑战。不如我来为你创造一个挑战?我会把烛灯藏在某处,如果你能找到,就接受它,如何?"劳拉笑了:"你的心里在想什么呢?"Kuan-Yin站了起来,在屋里慢慢地踱步,一边说:"我在北边不远处的山上有一所房子,原来Lo家族曾长期在这里居住;后来我父亲,你知道的,他也是个探险家,将这所房子改造成了训练场,这样他可以用来训练自己的技巧。后来我也常在这里训练。我会将烛灯藏在那里的某处,如果你找到了它,把它带给我,之后它就是你的了!"劳拉的冒险欲望被彻底激起了。她虽然对于是否接受这件贵重的物品还犹豫不决,但却不能错失这次难得的挑战机会。几天后,Kuan-Yin带着劳拉来到了山上的豪宅——Kuan-Yin Lo的豪宅。