[推荐]国外一网友的关于LARA的小说

作者 anni010101, 2004 十月 06, 21:27:05

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

anni010101

The Jade Dragon
Chapter 1: Meeting

Author's note: This is my first ever fanfiction story about Lara Croft so It probably won\'t be that good, but please review and tell me whether I should write another chapter or just forget it.You\'ll also probably have needed to have watched the first movie to understand it a bit better. Well here it is, Enjoy!!

It was a Saturday morning at the Croft Manor and light was pouring in Lara\'s bedroom winddow and she awoke to Hillary banging on here door, "Lara! Wake up, you have a visitor!" shouted Lara\'s butler as he banged on on Lara's door again louder, the tombraider rolled over in bed and shoved her head under the pillow, abosutely refusing to get up,just then Bryce was coming upstairs to ask Lara if she like to have a go with S.I.M.O.N., "Mind if I try?" he politely asked Hilary, "Go ahead." Hilary shrugged "LARA!!! WAKE UP!!!!" Bryce bellowed. Lara decided to admit defeat, rolled out of bed and staggered over to the door and opened it. "What?" she said sleepily, "someone here?"
"Lara, there's a man at the door, says his name is Kurtis Trent, he wants to speak with you about an artefact in China." Hilary said "let him in, I\'ll be their in a few minutes." said Lara and she closed the door, got dressed, braided her hair and went down into the living room. The man was wearing a dark blue T-shirt over a 3 quarter length white top, with green trousers and dark brown boots; his hair was dark brown and looked like it hadn't been cut for a few years and he had a strange circular object hooked on the side of his belt with a pistol in a holster under his left arm. "Good morning," he said in an American accent, "Sorry to wake you up at such a time, but I need your skills to help me find a tablet to lead me to a legendary artefact in China."
"Certainly, but why do you need me to help you find this tablet to help you find this artefact?" Lara asked Kurtis
"It's is the legendary Jade Dragon, it can only be found by the tablet buried somewhere in Africa, unfortunately, nobody can just stroll all over Africa and look for it, it is buried in an ancient tomb that is said to have collapsed, it is also said that someone called Sir Kazuya found the Dragon centuries ago but simply sold it in the market place for a few thousand dollars."
"Reminds me of someone." Lara thought
"He was said to punished by the gods to haunt the tomb of where the Dragon lies for eternity, but, if someone worthy of keeping the Dragon finds it, does not abuse it's power and destroys Kazuya, they will have the blessings of the gods and will be allowed to make 3 things their heart greatly desires come true." Kurtis answered
"How do we destroy Kazuya?" Lara asked
"It should be written on the on the walls of the tomb of the Dragon."
"And just to let you know, my name is Kurtis, you up to the challenge Lady Croft?" He added
Lara thought for a moment
"When do we set off and how are we getting there?" She asked
"In 4 days at 12 o'clock noon on the Elizabeth-Primrose ship that'll take 2 weeks to get to Africa." Kurtis answered
"Thank you, I'll meet you at the dock. Good day Mr Trent."

为保护版权,现只摘录部分供欣赏

详情请点击http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/881162

以观看全文

rainbow

顶一个!好!不过artefact应该写成artifact吧?

rainbow

anni010101

是的,不过万一电影中出现小柯这角色,由谁来担任呢?

anni010101

他就算了吧,长成那样........而且又很花心

apple2010

我以前在国外的一个论坛上看见有人说LIMPBIZKIT里面有个人(叫什么忘了)长的挺像KURTIS的.我原来听过几天(YES,仅仅几天,他们的东西实在不怎么样)的LIMPBIZKIT,但当时没仔细看他们都长什么样.所以为此我还专门去他们官网上找那个人的图片.结果...

你们自己看看就知道了.

rainbow

引用下面引用由apple20102005/01/24 20:47 发表的内容: 我以前在国外的一个论坛上看见有人说LIMPBIZKIT里面有个人(叫什么忘了)长的挺像KURTIS的.我原来听过几天(YES,仅仅几天,他们的东西实在不怎么样)的LIMPBIZKIT,但当时没仔细看他们都长什么样.所以为此我还专门去他们官网上找那个人的图片.结果...

你们自己看看就知道了.

我怕受刺激,还是你告诉我吧!

apple2010

受刺激?哈!比你提议的TOM给我的刺激应该小一点吧!...开玩笑的,别介意!:)
好吧,我找一张来贴.WAIT...

apple2010

apple2010