[TRANSLATION]Lara's Models' Information(翻译提交处)

作者 ilovelctr, 2006 九月 13, 20:48:39

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

ilovelctr

Jill De Jong(2002)
吉尔·德容(2002)

Full Name: Jill De Jong
全名:Jill De Jong
Date Of Birth: February 2, 1982
出生日期:1982年2月2日
Place Of Birth: Hoogeveen, Netherlands
出生地:荷兰,霍赫芬(Hoogeveen)
Height: 6'0"
身高:6英尺
Hair: Natural Blond
发色:天然的金黄色
Eyes: Green
眼睛:绿色
Vitals: 34D-26-38
三围:34D-26-38
Weight: 140 Lbs.
体重:140磅
Profession: Model
职业:模特
Biography:
传记:

Friends and family always thought Jill would make a great Lara Croft as she shares Lara's thirst for adventure and travel. Jill found out about her appointment as the new face of Lara Croft following several meetings with the creators of the game.
朋友和亲人们一直认为吉尔能成为一个出色的劳拉·克劳馥,因为她拥有劳拉那种对冒险和旅游的渴望。在与游戏的创作者们的多次会谈后,吉尔签下了她作为劳拉新面孔的和约。

She says: "I hardly slept the night before I found out as I knew the competition was tough. Being Lara Croft was something I really wanted to do. I received the phone call from Eidos and I just couldn't believe it. I immediately called my parents and my agency. By the time I'd realised what was happening, I was already in the car on the way to have my costume fitted".
她说:"在我签约的前一晚,我几乎无法入睡,因为我清楚竞争是残酷的。成为劳拉·克劳馥是一件我确实想做的事情。我接到了来自的Eidos的电话而我简直不敢相信。我马上给我的父母的经纪人打了电话。这时,我也总算明白发生了什么,我坐在车上,在路上穿好了服装。"

Jill's modelling career began at 15 when she won a modelling contest in Holland. The first prize was a trip to a top agency in Milan - as soon as she arrived Jill was offered a full-time contract. Jill knew that finishing school was the most important thing so she postponed her modelling career until after her final exams."The day after my last exam, I flew back to Milan to begin my new career. I thought I would try modelling for one year and then go back to school once I'd decided what I wanted to study." The work began coming in thick and fast and one year soon became three.
吉尔的模特生涯开始于15岁,当时她在一场荷兰的模特竞赛中获胜过。一等奖是前往米兰的一个顶级经纪机构的一次会面——当吉尔一到达那里,她便得到了一份全职合同。吉尔知道完成学业才是最为重要的事,所以她将模特的工作推迟到了她的期末考试之后。"我期末考试的后一天,我就飞回了米兰着手我的新工作。那时我想,我会尝试一年的模特行业,然后,一旦我决定我要学什么,我再回学校。"工作开始大量、迅速地涌入,一年很快变成了三年。

Like Lara Croft, Jill loves adventure and sport and enjoys beating men at their own game."Before I became a model I used to play football, that's something I really miss when I'm travelling. If the opportunity for a game arises, no one can stop me. I recently asked some guys in Paris if I could join their game and they all laughed at me. 15 minutes into the game and they were all laughing at their team mates!"
就像劳拉·克劳馥一样,吉尔热爱冒险和运动,喜欢在他们自己的游戏里揍人。"在我成为一名模特之前我经常踢足球,这在我旅游的时候真地让我感觉很手痒。一旦有比赛的机会出现,没人能阻止得了我。最近我还问过巴黎的几个家伙我是不是可以加入他们的比赛,而他们都嘲笑我。可是我用了15分钟就进入了比赛的状态,结果他们都盯着他们的对友狂笑!"

Jill's past modelling jobs include last year's European L'Oreal hair care campaign. Her career has taken her to some of the most beautiful places in the world including Cuba, Bahamas, Morocco, Jamaica and Cape Town, not to mention Paris, New York, Miami and Barcelona.
Jill的模特工作包括去年欧洲的巴黎欧莱雅护发运动。她的工作也将她带往了一些世界最美丽的地方,包括古巴、巴哈马、摩洛哥、牙买加以及开普顿,至于巴黎、纽约、迈阿密和巴塞罗纳就更不用说了。

"Like Lara I love travelling but my favourite place in the whole world is being anywhere with the people I love. I can be in the most beautiful place in the world but nothing competes with spending time with my family."
"和劳拉一样,我喜欢旅游,但全世界我最爱的地方就是到哪都能和那些我所爱的人呆在一起的地方。我可以去世上最美的地方,可是没有东西可以比得上和我家人共度的时光。"

Jill is extremely close to her parents and it was important that they were happy with her career choice: "I'm so happy they've given me this chance, they have always trusted and believed in me".
吉尔和她的父母十分亲密,而他们对她对于职业的选择的赞成也是十分重要的:"我很高兴他们给了我这个机会,他们一直都相信我、信任我。"

Jill's happy to be a model for the next couple of years but would eventually like to start her own business. She's currently looking into courses at London's European Business School. Jill
很高兴能在接下来的几年里继续做模特,不过她最终会着手自己的事业。她最近正在打探伦敦的欧洲商务学院(European Business School)的课程。

ilovelctr

Lucy Clarkson(2000)
露西·克拉克森

Full Name: Lucy Clarkson
全名:Lucy Clarkson
Date Of Birth: June 7, 1983
出生日期:1983年6月7日
Place Of Birth: Rotherham, Yorkshire, UK
出生地:英国,约克郡,洛达咸
Height: 5'11"
身高:5英尺11英寸
Hair: Brown
发色:棕色
Eyes: Brown
眼睛:棕色
Vitals: 32DD-25-36
三围:32DD-25-36
Weight: 140 Lbs.
Biography:
传记:

It was Lucy Clarkson's father who first sensed the possibilities. "You'd make a great Lara Croft" he said to his daughter as he took in yet another media appearance by the world's number one cyber icon. A year later it was Eidos Interactive's turn to recognise that the model from Rotherham in Yorkshire had the requisite attitude, looks and - let's face it - physical dimensions to fill the star of the Tomb Raider series' famous boots. Lucy, of course, is thrilled.
是露西·克拉克森的父亲最先感觉到了机遇。"你会成为一个出色的劳拉·克劳馥",这是他在出席一次世界一线的网络红人媒体见面会时对他的女儿说的话。(这个网络红人的竞赛,选拔的就是劳拉模特[ilovelctr注])一年之后,轮到了Eidos Interactive意识到了这位来自约克郡,洛达咸地区的模特具备所必须的态度、相貌、还有——我们不得不承认的—— 一付恰好匹配《古墓丽影》系列的好身材。毫无疑问,Lucy感到兴奋无比。

As Lara Croft, she will travel the world and be feted wherever she goes. She'll also become an instant cover girl - something most models never achieve. But, perhaps best of all for Lucy is the fact that, as Lara, she can be as curvy as nature intended. Another rarity in the stick-thin world of modelling. Not that Lucy, a no-nonsense Northern girl, ever had much truck with this kind of body fascism.
就像劳拉·克劳馥一样,她将周游世界,而无论她走到哪儿,她都会颇受欢迎。她也会成为本月的封面女郎——这可是不少模特从来都得不到的。不过,可能对露西而言,最棒的是,她能像劳拉一样拥有一身十分自然的曲线。这在坚持瘦身的模特行里也是罕见的。但这并不代表露西,这个头脑清醒的北方女孩,总是和极端瘦身主义打交道。

She says: "I'd been in South Africa on a modelling job and they'd told me to lose weight. I didn't fancy that so I was on my way home. And that was when I got the call telling me I was the new Lara. It was such fantastic news. It's such a high profile job - and one of the few that lets you keep your boobs and bum."
她说:"我曾经去过南非参加模特工作,他们告诉我要减肥。可我不喜欢那样,所以我就干脆回家了。而就在这时,我接到了我成为新一任劳拉的通知。这真是难以想象的好消息。这是一份引人注目的工作——同样也是一份难得的可以保持好身材的工作。"

Lucy's modelling career began when her mum entered her in an Elite Model Agency competition hosted by a national newspaper and a toothpaste manufacturer. With no prior experience at all, Lucy was named one of the 12 winners out of 16,000 wannabes.
露西的母亲曾让她参加了由一个国际报刊社与一家牙膏制造商共同举办的一次精锐模特经纪公司(Elite Model Agency)的竞赛,露西的模特生涯便是于此开始的。根本没有任何早前经验的露西从16000名有志之人之中脱颖而出,成为12名赢家中的一员。

It didn't take long for the work to pour in. As a tall, shapely girl Lucy became a favourite of maverick British designer Vivienne Westwood. She was also kept busy with lingerie and swimwear shoots. Lucy finds them preferable to fashion work for one very good reason. "They pay the best money!" she says.
不久,她便开始接手工作。作为一个身材高挑、线条优美的女生,露西成为了英国另类设计师Vivienne Westwood的一名当家花旦。她也是女性内衣与泳装摄影方面的大忙人。Lucy觉得对时尚工作而言,这些再好不过了,因为有一个不错的理由。"他们会给你最好的报酬!"她说道。

For Lucy, the cash and the travel are the best facets of a modelling career. And the worst? "Without doubt, other models. They can be unbelievably bitchy. In all the time I've been working I've made friends with two of them. Mostly I prefer the men," she says.
对露西来说,工资和旅游是模特行业的最诱人之处。那么干这行最糟糕的又是什么呢?"毫无疑问,有一些模特。她们可以泼辣得难以置信。一直以来,我就有两个这样的共事伙伴。通常,我更喜欢男士,"她说。

In fact, one lucky male model is now Lucy's boyfriend. And, double bonus for him, he's a huge fan of Tomb Raider. "He's obsessed with games and loves Lara. Well, now he's got a Lara of his own!" she says. Whether Lucy will indulge his fantasies by donning the costume on her days off is another matter!
事实上,现在有一位幸运的男模是露西的男朋友。更可喜的是,他是一个古墓迷。"他痴情于游戏,也喜欢劳拉。呵呵,现在他还抱得了一个属于他自己的劳拉!"她说道。至于露西是不是会在休假的时候穿上劳拉的服装来满足一下他的梦想就是以后的事情了。

PS:这一段和TRC的是一样的~~(但不包括图片下方的一小段) :cat:

TombCrow

http://www.gmly.info/trwiki/doku.php?id=%E5%8A%B3%E6%8B%89
这就交给你咯~
你再根据两个站的东西汇总一下吧(人名换成中文啊)
不用着急,嘿嘿~~

ilovelctr

TRC的都太空洞了,基本上都用TRC的。
还有这两头恐龙的中文名未定耶~~
Nathalie Cook
Ellen Rocche
第一个我翻成"娜塔利·库克"吧;
第二个"伊兰·洛奇"?"洛克"?........???? :icon_scratch:
"che"发什么音? :icon_scratch:

还有啊~~~
要编纂好像需要log in,
我用论坛的帐号和密码无效啊!? :BangHead: :crybaby2:
怎么一回事啊? :BangHead:

ilovelctr

今天比较累,休息一下先~~ :tongue3:
不过鸦鸦可得给我进入百科的密码,
不然我没办法编~ :dontknow:
(我正在勤学wiki grammar  :thumbsup:

ilovelctr

现在还在病着呢...... :crybaby2:
速度降慢了~~
剩下的几个等到弄好了,一块贴上来。
十·一差不多可以开始编纂。
我这部分的任务好像还是比较轻的。 :tongue3:
那个新闻页的权限,给了我也没用。 :tongue3:
我难得才找到一条的。 :cat:

TombCrow

我把百科上的新闻拿掉了哦,新闻不适合放在百科 :tongue3:
其实你不轻松的,你别忘了还有劳拉广告什么的没编写呢 :wave:

ilovelctr

Lara Weller(1998)
劳拉·韦勒(1998)

Full Name: Lara Weller
全名:Lara Weller
Date Of Birth: April 6th 1975
生日:1975年4月6日
Place Of Birth: Rotterdam, Holland
出生地:荷兰,鹿特丹
Height: 5'8"
身高:5英尺8英寸
Vitals: 34c-24-34
三围:34c-24-34
Biography:
传记:

A model by trade, Lara definitely shares a lot of Lara's attributes, and not just the physical ones. She's a world traveller, visiting many of the countries featured within the Tomb Raider series, and also shares a love for adventure like her namesake.
以模特为业,此劳拉与彼劳拉自然有许多共同的特质,当然不只是生理上的。她是一个世界旅游的爱好者,拜访过许多《古墓丽影》系列中所涉及到的国家,像她的名字一样也有着一份对冒险的热爱。

Born in Rotterdam Holland, Lara grew up in Maastricht which according to Lara is an amazing place but her rebel instinct needed some more excitement. It was because of this that Lara moved to Amsterdam at the age of 19 and worked in one of the biggest diamond stores in Holland. During events, free glasses of champagne were given out, and it was here that Lara used to spike peoples drinks with the little sparklies! At the end, she would explain all about them. After failing to attempt to do a runner with the diamonds Lara decided the job wasn't going anywhere, and luckily was approached by a modelling agent who asked her to join their agency! This was an amazing leap, and stepping stone of Lara's career. It enabled her to see more of the world and travel to places most people can only dream about. In Lara's own words she is proud of the fact that she's a gypsy at heart.
劳拉出生于荷兰的鹿特丹,在马斯特里赫特(Maastricht)长大,根据劳拉所述,这是个很不错的地方,但她叛逆的天性需要些更多的刺激。就是出于这样的原因,劳拉在19岁时搬到了阿姆斯特丹(Amsterdam),并且在荷兰最大的一家钻石店里工作。在搞活动的时候,会发放一些免费的玻璃杯和香槟,过去在这里,劳拉经常在大家的饮料里加入小小的钻石粉!到最后的时候,劳拉才会把这一切告诉他们。在自己没法得到钻石后,劳拉认定这工作也没什么前途,而幸运的是,她认识了一名模特经纪人,他邀请劳拉加入他们的机构!这对于劳拉的职业生涯而言,是一次惊人的飞跃,也是一块垫脚石。这使得她能够看见这个世界中的更多事物,也使她能够到许多人只能梦想的地方去旅游。用劳拉自己的话说,她由衷地为自己是以为吉普赛姑娘而深感自豪。

Lara's agent advised her to go to Paris or Milan but her soul cried out for the bustling and exciting capital of England, London. When she finally made the move she was signed up to Nev's Models. The modelling jobs varied from advertising various products, doing television commercials fashion catalogs, modelling swimwear, lingerie and appearing in high profile magazines such as FHM, Front, Marie Claire, Later, More, Loaded and Maxim!
劳拉的经纪人建议她去巴黎或米兰,但是她的心却十分渴望繁华而又充满激情的英国首都,伦敦。当她最终动身的时候,她也被Nev's Models签下。模特工作含改了为各类产品做广告、为时尚栏目、模特泳装、女性内衣做电视广告、还在像《男人装》(FHM)、《前线》(Front)、《嘉人》(Marie Claire)、Later、More、Loaded、《马克西姆》(Maxim)这样引人注目的杂志上现身!

Soon after Lara was offered an opportunity that would change her life forever and was given the job of representing Tomb Raider's Lara Croft for a year. When asked how she feels about landing the role as the industry's most famous and desirable icon, Miss Weller comments: "It's taken a while to sink in that I will actually represent Lara Croft, but the more I think about it, the more excited I get about the whole idea. It's actually quite amazing since in the past people have mentioned that I remind them of the Tomb Raider girl!" This took Lara to many great places. Including the whole of Europe, USA, Middle East, Far East and South Africa This was one of her most enjoyable jobs, and it was great fun dressing up like Lara Croft! It included posing for lots of magazines, television and radio interviews and guest appearances in numerous TV series, including a number of talk shows.
在劳拉得到一个能够改变她一生的机遇并得到一份代言《古墓丽影》中劳拉·克劳馥的为期一年的工作不久之后。当被问及得到这个业界内最有名、最性感的偶像角色她做何感想时,韦勒小姐评论到:"我花了一些时间才意识到我真地得代言劳拉·克劳馥了,可是,我就此想得越多,我也就对这整件事情越发兴奋。这真地太棒了,因为以前就有人说过他们看到我,就想到了那个《古墓丽影》中的女生!"这份工作将劳拉带往到了许多地方。包括整个欧洲、美国、中东、远东以及南非。这是她最喜欢的工作之一,扮成劳拉·克劳馥也相当有意思!这包括为许多杂志摆pose、电视、电台的访谈以及许许多多电视剧中的客串亮相,包括很多的谈话类节目。

As a person she is lively, bubbly and a happy go lucky type. She loves fish and has a huge aquarium in her London home. Favourite colours are earthy, relaxing tones. Her favourite drink is Red Wine and she loves to eat healthy such as Pasta! Hobby's include, yoga, sleeping, travel, adventure, movies and having a great laugh. Lara says she has many loves and loves many things in her life but above all she loves god the most.
她为人是生气勃勃、快活热情而又无忧无虑的那种类型。她很喜欢鱼,在她伦敦的家里有个大鱼缸。她最喜欢的颜色是类似于泥土的颜色,令人放松的色调。她最喜欢的饮料是红酒,她喜欢吃得健康一点,比如意大利面食!她的兴趣则包括瑜伽、睡觉、旅游、冒险、看电影还有就是大笑一场。劳拉说在她的生活中,她有许多爱,也爱许多事物,但最重要的是,她最爱的是上帝。

article taken from Lara Weller's official website
本文取自于劳拉·韦勒官方网站

ilovelctr

Nell McAndrew(1998)
内尔·麦克安德鲁(1998)

真名:Tracey Jane McAndrew(特莱西·简·麦克安德鲁)
Date Of Birth: November 6th, 1973
生日:1973年11月6日
Place Of Birth: Leeds, England
出生地:英格兰,利兹
Height: 5'9"
身高:5英尺9英寸
Hair: Her natural colour is brown. Blonde at the moment
发色:她天生的发色是棕色的,现在是金黄色的
Eyes: Green
眼睛:绿色
Vitals: 32D-25-36
三围:32D-25-36
Weight: 140 lbs.
Profession: Model, Fitness Instructor
职业:模特、营养师
Biography:
传记:

Tracy Jane McAndrew was born on November 6th, 1973, in Leeds, England, to a working-class family. Tracy was ever the athletic one and throughout childhood, dreamed of becoming a policewoman. Working in a bank after she finished school, McAndrew realized that she had a higher calling, and it was modeling, not law enforcement, that lay in her future.
特莱西·简·麦克安德鲁于1973年11月6日出生于英格兰利兹的一个工人家庭。特莱西在童年时期一直是一名田径运动员,梦想能做一名女警察。麦克安德鲁完成学业后在一家银行工作,她意识到她有更高的要求,那就是做模特,而并非与法律打交道,那关系到她的将来。

Moving to London, McAndrew aggressively shopped her look around. It was The Daily Starnewspaper that first put her on its front cover. Not much time passed before other publications were asking about this new face, and, after entertaining a few other offers, McAndrew took on her first big job as the real-life representation of the video game character, Lara Croft.
搬迁至伦敦后,麦克安德鲁极力地四处展现自己的样子。是《每日之星》(The Daily Star)报刊第一个将她放在了刊物封面上。没过多久,便有其他出版物纷纷前来索要这张新面孔,而在享受完其他一些送上门来的机会之后,麦克安德鲁接下了她的第一份大工作,担当电视游戏角色劳拉·克劳馥的真人形象代言。

Following in the footsteps of such established models as Rhona Mitra, McAndrew toured as the Tomb Raider heroine for over a year, attracting attention at conventions and in print. This experience was regarded by McAndrew as invaluable, though a sour note was left after being denied the opportunity to appear at the British movie premiere of Tomb Raider, starring Angelina Jolie. After all, McAndrew was partly responsible for making Lara Croft the cult figure she is. "Dressing up like Lara Croft was my job between 1996 and 1997. Being the real life version of the character took me all over the world to promote Tomb Raider 3."
跟随着像罗娜·米特拉这样的著名模特们的足迹,麦克安德鲁以古墓丽影巾帼英雄的身份进行了为期一年多的巡游,通过在集会和出版刊物上的亮相吸引注意力。虽然失去了出席有安吉丽娜·朱丽主演的《古墓丽影》的英国电影首映礼的机会成为了莫大的遗憾,不过麦克安德鲁认为这次巡游的经历是相当有价值的。毕竟,麦克安德鲁对于使劳拉·克劳馥成为如今这样的偶像人物是尽了部分责任的。"打扮成劳拉·克劳馥的模样是我在1996至1997年间的工作。成为这个角色的真人版带我走遍了整个世界为《古墓丽影3》进行促销。"

In 1999, she served as co-host of the entertaining British game show, It's a Knockout. The hosting job lasted two seasons while ratings remained high. At the same time, McAndrew served as a VJ on VH1's Spice, continuing to beat down the stigma that Lara Croft models' careers go downhill once the gig is up.
1999年,她供职于娱乐性的英国游戏节目It's a Knockout的合作主持人。虽然主持工作只持续了两季,可人们的评价仍旧很高。与此同时,麦克安德鲁还供职于VH1频道Spice栏目的VJ,继续压制了所谓一旦演唱会红火之时,劳拉模特们的事业便会走下坡路的恶名。

Even fashion companies, Triumph lingerie and Adidas both included her in ad campaigns, with the former signing her on as a spokeswoman. Even Jockey underwear took up business with her, but that went under the radar as her Playboy cover in 1999 made headlines. She became the first British woman in over 30 years to get a cover spot on the popular men's publication. Zest magazine voted Brad Pitt and Nell McAndrew the fittest celebrities on the planet!
即使是时尚公司,Triumph女性内衣和Adidas也有她在广告活动中的参与,前者更是将她签约为代言人,但那并不为人们所熟知,因为她在1999年登陆Playboy杂志的封面成为了各大媒体争相报道的头条。她成为了超过30年以来,第一位在流行男性出版物封面上亮相的英国女性。Zest杂志则投票选出布拉德·皮特(Brad Pitt)和内尔·麦克安德鲁当选全球最靓名人。

Ever the active woman, McAndrew flattered fellow celebrities as she became an entertainment reporter for The Big Breakfast, another British show where she tried out beauty treatments, interviewed celebrities and I shared her fitness tips. During this time, she graced the covers of Loaded and Front as well. With little rest after a grueling adventure Down Under, McAndrew toured around while promoting her new calendar and then settled down to film an exercise video, which was a project she had always wanted to do. Called 'Nell McAndrew's Peak Energy', the DVD has sold solidly since its UK release in late 2002.
麦克安德鲁使得那个同样身为最靓名人的小子看起来更靓了,因为这个活泼的女生成为了The Big Breakfast节目另一个英国节目的娱乐播报员,在后者中,她尝试做美容治疗、采访名人,而我也分享了她的保健方法。在这段时间里,她也为Loaded and Front杂志的封面锦上添花。在累人的冒险Down Under之后,稍稍地歇了会,麦克安德鲁在四处巡回之际促销她的全新日历,之后着手于拍摄一段健美操视频,这也是她向往已久的一项计划。这款命名为"Nell McAndrew's Peak Energy"的DVD自2002年晚些时候于英国发行以来,一直都卖得稳稳当当。

Since than Nell released two more fitness videos: 'Maximum Impact' and 'Ultimate Challenge, Ultimate Results'. She also appeared in the first series of 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here'. In 2003 Nell McAndrew hosted the MOBO Unsung Awards, was voted The Yorkshire Woman of The Year and also won a Yorkshire Young Achiever Award. In 2004 Nell was part of the Torch Relay to launch the Olympics She is also Ariel Tennis Ace Initiative to encourage young people to become involved in tennis.
自此之后,内尔又发行了两支保健视频:"Maximum Impact"以及"Ultimate Challenge, Ultimate Results"。她还出现在"I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here" 的第一部中。2003年,内尔·麦克安德鲁主持了MOBO Unsung Awards,获选为年度约克郡女性(The Yorkshire Woman of The Year),并赢得了一项约克郡杰出青年奖(Yorkshire Young Achiever Award)。2004年,内尔担任了发起奥林匹克运动会火炬接力的一员。她还在Ariel Tennis Ace上担任发言人,鼓励年轻人们都来打网球。

Supporting charities is very important to Nell. She likes to visit Armed Forces to boost morale for the troops, contributes a lot to the Support Our Soldiers charity, and have been named the 'Forces Sweetheart'. Her visits have included the HMS Ark Royal, several bases in Northern Ireland, Germany and all over the UK. She also raised a lot of money for numerous organizations (Cancer Research UK, The Lymphoma Association, NCH, Help The Aged, SSAFA, British Heart Foundation) by taking part in various campaigns and even marathons (I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, London Marathon, Playtex Moonwalk, Leeds Abbey Dash, 'Drink Milk', Mending Broken Hearts, The Sun newspaper). For her generosity and contribution to society the Queen of England expressed Nell her gratitude and invited her to Buckingham Palace for The Not Forgotten Society Garden Party.
支持慈善机构对内尔而言十分重要。她喜欢访问国家武装部队来为士兵们鼓舞士气,并且为慈善机构"Support Our Soldiers"做出大量贡献,她也被冠以了'部队甜心'(Forces Sweetheart)的美名。她的到访之处包括大英帝国皇家海军重型航母——皇家方舟号(HMS Ark Royal)、北爱尔兰、德国以及整个英国的诸多军事基地。她还通过参与各类活动、甚至马拉松比赛(《我是名人,救救我》(I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here), 伦敦马拉松(London Marathon), Playtex Moonwalk, Leeds Abbey Dash, 'Drink Milk', Mending Broken Hearts, 《阳光日报》(The Sun newspaper))来为数目众多的组织筹集款项(英国癌症研究院(Cancer Research UK), 淋巴瘤协会(The Lymphoma Association),国立儿童之家(NCH), 帮助老人(Help The Aged), 海陆空家庭协会(SSAFA), 不列颠心脏基金(British Heart Foundation))。由于内尔的慷慨以及对社会的贡献,英国皇后对内尔表示了她的感激之情并邀请她到白金汉宫(Buckingham Palace)参加The Not Forgotten Society Garden Party

============================================================================

我先去吃饭了~~ :cat:

ilovelctr

Vanessa Demouy
瓦妮莎·德穆伊(1997)

Full Name: Vanessa Demouy
全名:Vanessa Demouy
Date Of Birth: April 5, 1973
生日:1973年4月5日
Place Of Birth: Montreuil, France
出生地:法国,蒙特莱(Montreuil)
Height: 5'6"
身高:5英尺6英寸
Vitals: 35-23-35
三围:35-23-35
Weight: 102 lbs
体重:102磅
Profession: Model, Actress, Singer
职业:模特、演员、歌手
Biography:
传记:

Vanessa started her modelling career when she was only 8, thanks to her mother Catherine, ex-model and ex-director of agency Beauties. On her modeling start as a teen: "My mother, who directs the modeling agency Beauties Of Paris, did not want me to choose this work. So it was against the wishes of my parents."
瓦妮莎在年仅8岁时便开始了她的模特生涯,这得归功于她的母亲Catherine,一位隶属于Beauties机构的前任模特以及前任理事。关于她童年时代模特工作的开始:"一直经纪着模特机构Beauties Of Paris的我的母亲,并不希望我选择这一行。所以这是违背了父母愿望的。"

Vanessa practised ballet dancing and wanted to become prima ballerina. But when she was 10, she failed a contest at the Opera of Paris (due to a muscular problem), and decided to give up this dream, and doesn't want to speak about ballet dancing anymore. However, she didn't leave sports and continued to exercise, practised the gymnastics, roller skating, golf and skiing.
瓦妮莎一直练习着芭蕾舞并想要成为首席舞女(prima ballerina)。但在她10岁的时候,她未能通过巴黎大剧院(the Opera of Paris)的一场竞赛(由于一个肌肉问题所导致),并决定放弃这个梦想,也不想在谈论任何关于芭蕾舞的问题了。然而,她没有疏远体育运动,继续练习,训练体操、滚轴溜冰、高尔夫以及滑雪。

Vanessa decided to return to modelling and in 1988 she appeared in the august issue of 'Mode' Magazine. She even missed one of the school examinations due to meetings with photographs in Saint Domingue.
后来瓦妮莎决定回归模特业并在1988年出现在Mode杂志的8月刊上。因为看见在圣多明尼谷(Saint Domingue)时的照片,她甚至怀念起了一次学校的考试。

Vanessa began her acting career when she was 17 years old, playing the part of a young married woman in a short movie 'The Illusions Of The Marriage' ('Les illusions du mariage'). She continued with television, at TF1 (french channel) in 'le J.A.P.' working together with a french singer Carlos. She made commercials for various companies advertising "Clearasil" and "Boheme" perfume, and was also a runway model for such well known dressmakers as Olivier Lapidus. She appeared in such tv shows as 'Model Academy' ('Classe Mannequin') in 1993 (more than 120 episodes...), 'Carribean Hearts or Models in Paradise'('Coeurs Cararaïes') in 1995 and 'Carribean Adventures or Models in Paradise Season II' ('Aventures Cararaïes') in 1996.
瓦妮莎的演绎生涯则开始于她17岁时,当时她在一部名为'The Illusions Of The Marriage' ('Les illusions du mariage')的短片中扮演了一位年轻的已婚妇女。之后,她又继续着手电视台工作,在'le J.A.P.'的TF1 (法国频道)与一名新人歌手Carlos共事。她为各类厂商做过电视广告,她为Clearasil和Boheme香水做过广告,她同样也是一位供职于像Olivier Lapidus这样著名的女装设计师的T台模特。她也在许多电视节目中出现过,比如1993年的Model Academy(Classe Mannequin)(超过120个小节),1995年的Carribean Hearts or Models in Paradise(Coeurs Caraïbes)以及1996年的Carribean Adventures or Models in Paradise Season II(Aventures Caraïbes)。

She was also in a guide book about models 'Taille Mannequin' (how to have model size body) Recorded 'Dream of girl' a disc ('Reve de fille') with the company Abbey Road which sold about 50.000 copies and 100.000 copies of a single from this album,'Jam is black'. One should not forget a video cassette which speaks for itself - 'Vanessa of A to Z' ('Vanessa de A ?Z').
她同样也在还在一本名为Taille Mannequin(怎样拥有模特的身材)的指导书中出现过。她还与Abbey Road公司合作录制一张名为Dream of girl(Reve de fille)的唱片,这张唱片卖出了大约50,000份拷贝,而此唱片中的一首单曲Jam is black也卖了100,000份拷贝。当然还有一盘不可以忘记的自述型录象——《千变万化的瓦妮莎》[Vanessa of A to Z(Vanessa de A à Z) ]

She was the godmother of of Frenchwoman Confederation of basketball for 1997 - 1998 She was chosen to be the ambassador of a mark named Nesse. Vannessa was inspiration for 2 young fashion designers to create more than 150 models of clothes and together they started an international firm of ready to wear line of clothes. She was more than a simple model by taking part in the fashion creators' role, giving her opinion on colours, fabric, on the spirit of this long-awaited and very feminine collection of fashion.
她曾担任1997至1998年间的法国女子篮球联盟(Frenchwoman Confederation of basketball)的教母。她还被选为一个名为Nesse的品牌的形象大使。有两位年轻的时尚设计师便是以瓦妮莎为灵感创造了超过150种服装式样,并一起开办了一家生产标准成衣的商行。瓦妮莎不仅仅是一个参与时尚设计者的角色的单纯模特,为了这个独具女性气质的时尚专辑,她还给出了关于颜色、布料以及关于专辑所要表现的精神等方面的自己的看法。

Vannessa also took part in a video clip of rapper Driver and dubbed the voice of a character in the movie 'Gangsters' ('Bandits') directed by Katia Von Garnier. Even though you can't see Vanessa behind the screen this work was very rewarding for her.
瓦妮莎还参与了说唱歌手Driver的一支音乐录影带,还为Katia Von Garnier所执导的影片Gangsters(Bandits)中的一角配过音。即使你无法在大银幕上看见幕后的瓦妮莎,但是这份工作对她而言已是莫大的荣耀了。

By the time of the release of Tomb Raider II, Vanessa Demouy made her appearence as Lara in a French magazine 'VSD Jeux' (Nov 1997). She was never an official model, but she did have the approval of Eidos France. While most Lara Croft fans perfer Rhona Mitra or Nell McAndrew over Vannessa, she remains very popular in her native country.
在〈古墓丽影2〉发行之时,瓦妮莎·德穆伊在法国杂志VSD Jeux(1997年11月刊)上以劳拉的身份亮相。她从来都不是一位官方模特,但他却拥有法国Eidos的许可。虽然比起瓦妮莎,大多数劳拉·克劳馥的追随者们都更喜欢罗娜·米特拉和内尔·麦克安德鲁,但瓦妮莎在她自己的国家仍颇受欢迎。

Many French fans thought that Vanessa the best Lara model ever and many demanded that she should take Lara's role in Tomb Raider: The Movie. In her interview to the magazine, Vanessa said: "I love that game. I think the adventure and combats mix is well-balanced. If we make a movie out of it, I'd really like to have the part of Lara Croft who, for once, is the good guy. I can easily see it directed by John Woo, with his both classical and completely crazy style. I'm sure he would perfectly render on screen the Tomb Raider universe."
许多法国的古墓迷们都认为瓦妮莎一直是最棒的劳拉模特,也有许多人要求她来接下《古墓丽影》电影中的劳拉一角。在杂志与她的访谈中,瓦妮莎说道:"我爱那个游戏。我觉得其中冒险与战斗混合得相当均衡。如果我们做一部关于它的电影,我真地很想接下劳拉·克劳馥这个角色,这回,大银幕上的她还真是很酷。我可以清楚地看出它是由John Woo执导的,带着他经典而又完全疯狂的风格。我确信他能将古墓世界成功地搬上大银幕的。"

Vannessa tries to improve her acting skills by taking theatre classes regurarly. Currently, she's enjoying a career as a model with occasional roles in French television.
瓦妮莎尝试通过定期学习歌剧课程来提高她的演技。最近,她正沉醉于兼职担任法国电视临时角色与模特的工作。

ilovelctr

Rhona Mitra(1997)
罗娜·米特拉

Full Name: Rhona Mitra
全名:罗娜·米特拉
Date Of Birth: August 9, 1976
生日:1976年8月9日
Place Of Birth: Paddington, London, England
出生地:英格兰,伦敦,Paddington
Vitals: 34DD-24-35
三围:34 DD-24-35
Profession: Actress, model, singer
职业:演员,模特,歌手
Biography:
传记:

Rhona Mitra is an english girl, born in Paddington, London, England on August 9, 1976, the daughter of Nora and Anthony Mitra. In 1984, Rhona's parents got divorced and, as part of an overall lifestyle change, eight-year-old Rhona was sent off to boarding school.
罗娜·米特拉是一位英籍女孩,于1976年8月9日出生于英格兰伦敦的Paddington,是Nora和Anthony Mitra的女儿。1984年,罗娜的父母离异,8岁的罗娜被送往寄宿制学校,她的整个生活方式也就此改变了。

Rhona Mitra was the first official real-life Lara Croft. Acting has been part of Rhona's career for several years now. She's played many parts in theater productions, as well as several television appearances, including guest staring roles in The Bill, The Ghostbusters Of East Finchley, and The Man Who Made Husbands Jealous.
罗娜·米特拉是第一个官方的劳拉·克劳馥的真人版。如今,演戏已成为罗娜职业生涯里,干了有相当一些年头的一份活了。她已担任了不少的舞台剧角色、也有一些电视剧集,包括在The Bill、The Ghostbusters Of East Finchley、The Man Who Made Husbands Jealous等剧中的客串角色。

In order to help portray the amply-endowed character of Lara Coft, Rhona had her breasts enlarged from a size 34A to a more Lara-sized 34DD. Her silicon upgrade was performed by none-other than her own father Dr Anthony Mitra. Her vital statistics are 34d-24-35.
为了表现劳拉·克劳馥这个体形丰满的角色,罗娜通过隆胸手术将自己的乳房从34A扩大到了更劳拉的34DD。为她做硅物质填充术的不是别人,正是她的亲生父亲Anthony Mitra医生。她的生理数据如下,三围34d-24-35,棕色头发、棕色眼睛、5英尺8英寸的身高、出生于1976年。

She has also taken special media courses in order to emulate Lara's confidence when doing interviews with the press. Her public appearances at E3 and ECTS quickly gained her much popularity with fans of Tomb Raider and Lara Croft.
为了能在与舆论媒体进行访谈是拥有像劳拉一般的自信,她还接受了专门的媒体课程。她在E3展和ECTS上的现身很快便为她赢得了古墓迷和劳拉迷的追捧。

During her tenure as Lara, Rhona did several photo shoots, public appearances, interviews, and even cut a pop single entitled Getting Naked. She was also widely considered the obvious choice for the role of Lara Croft in the upcoming Tomb Raider movie.
在她的劳拉模特任期里,罗娜参与了许多照片拍摄、公众见面会、访谈、甚至还灌制了一首名为Getting Naked的流行单曲。那时侯,她还被广泛地认作即将出炉的《古墓丽影》电影的劳拉·克劳馥扮演者的不二人选。

Then unfortunately, Rhona was fired by Eidos Interactive, shocking many Tomb Raider fans, and was replaced by the lovely Nell McAndrew. The reason for her termination was left to speculation, as neither Eidos nor Rhona Mitra have given any reasons publicly as far as we know. She has since appeared in Playboy Magazine.
但不幸的是,Eidos Interactive还是炒了罗娜的鱿鱼,这使得许多古墓迷们感到震惊,并由可爱的内尔·麦克安德鲁接了她的班。她的下台成为了大家猜测的焦点,因为就我们所知,无论是Eidos还是罗娜·米特拉都没给出任何理由。此后她便在Playboy杂志上现身。

ilovelctr

Ellen Rocche
伊兰·洛奇

Full Name: Ellen Rocche
全名:Ellen Rocche
Date Of Birth: July 19, 1979
生日:1979年7月19日
Place Of Birth: Sao Paulo, Brazil
出生地:巴西,圣包罗
Height: 5'9"
身高:5英尺9英寸
Vitals: 36-22-39
三围:36-22-39
Weight: 127 lbs
体重:127磅

ilovelctr

Nathalie Cook
娜塔莉·库克

Full Name: Nathalie Cook
全名:Nathalie Cook
Date Of Birth: 1976
出生年份:1976
Place Of Birth: Berkshire, England
出生地:英格兰,伯克郡
Vitals: 34-26-37
三围:34-26-37
Weight: 155 lbs
体重:155磅
Biography:
传记:

Usually mentioned as the first "real" Lara model, Nathalie Cook was one of four official Lara models hired for the European Computer Trade Show (ECTS) in 1996. Later, she gained fame with an appearence on the December issue of the British magazine PC Zone, right after the release of the first Tomb Raider game. In 1997 her photograph appeared in the English newspaper The Mirror. She was never considered official Lara Croft model though. There is no information about her biography.
总是被称为第一名"真正的"劳拉模特,娜塔莉·库克是在1996年间,四名受雇于欧洲电脑交易展[European Computer Trade Show (ECTS)]的官方劳拉模特。不久,就在第一代《古墓丽影》游戏发行之后,她便因为一次在英国杂志PC Zone上的亮相而名声鹊起。1997年,她的照片出现在了英语新闻报刊The Mirror上。然而,却从未有人将她任作为官方的劳拉·克劳馥模特。没有关于任何她的传记的信息。

ilovelctr

TC啊,可以把钉子拆掉了。 :cat:
偶翻完了。 :blob8:

但是,还有两句话,我不确定啊~
不确定的东西我从来不茂然翻译的。
还请过目一下。

劳拉·韦勒:
Born in Rotterdam Holland, Lara grew up in Maastricht which according to Lara is an amazing place but her rebel instinct needed some more excitement. It was because of this that Lara moved to Amsterdam at the age of 19 and worked in one of the biggest diamond stores in Holland. During events, free glasses of champagne were given out, and it was here that Lara used to spike peoples drinks with the little sparklies! At the end, she would explain all about them. After failing to attempt to do a runner with the diamonds Lara decided the job wasn't going anywhere, and luckily was approached by a modelling agent who asked her to join their agency! This was an amazing leap, and stepping stone of Lara's career. It enabled her to see more of the world and travel to places most people can only dream about. In Lara's own words she is proud of the fact that she's a gypsy at heart.

do a runner with the diamonds的原意应该是"偷钻石"啊!!!这......怎么会? :icon_scratch:

瓦妮莎的:
Many French fans thought that Vanessa the best Lara model ever and many demanded that she should take Lara's role in Tomb Raider: The Movie. In her interview to the magazine, Vanessa said: "I love that game. I think the adventure and combats mix is well-balanced. If we make a movie out of it, I'd really like to have the part of Lara Croft who, for once, is the good guy. I can easily see it directed by John Woo, with his both classical and completely crazy style. I'm sure he would perfectly render on screen the Tomb Raider universe."

good guy?男人? :icon_scratch:

TombCrow

guy不一定是男人啊,好像"家伙"就可以了吧
第一句我也不知道~