我觉得是场景和人物用的光源(性质,或引擎)不一样,场景中的是固定的,人物是即时生成的。。。要是有个可移动物体作参考就好了

TombCrow

要达到这样的光影效果,这个球状光源应该放在哪里?找得到这样一个地方吗?

rainbow

机枪的影子在它前面稍靠右的地方。

subaru

引用回复:

TRfans
引用Why? The only thing I see wrong is the shadow of Lara in the second picture.

Trinity34
引用chinese tr forum? wow mark, you get around.

Wraithstar
引用I haven\'t seen anything like this in the official screenshots on the site. Maybe those are just early production shots before they got the shadows fully developed. I\'m sure they won\'t have stuff like that in the final version of the game.

。。。。(省掉格式)

"Its just screen caps of the TR:L movie provided by TRfans. Anyways I thought that the little area of darkness by the turret was its shadow?"

"I think that saispas(注:老大\'s名;D) means that the shadow of Lara and the shadow of that thing behind Lara are in different directions, and that\'s not very logic"

"Hmm...could be. I don\'t remember seeing that movie, though. In the picture, the turret\'s shadow should be as long as Lara\'s since they are about the same height."

TombCrow

老外的观察力不怎么样么......

TombCrow

死八路,你好像没有注意到,那个TRFans就是放上那段视频的人,trfans.com的站长......
第二贴那个什么什么34说到的mark,其实就是TRfans,他在说TRfans的东西传播得广~

subaru

引用Actually it looks really stunning for a game that is early in development , remember Halo? the quality of the game was very low but six months later (hopefully the same thing for tombraider) the graphics were jaw-dropping , plus the shadows weren\'t the only problem with game , if you watch the gameplay demo you can see alot of bugs (like how her health is not affected by anything not even the machine gun!) but that is just normal , no big deal , all of those bugs will be fixed by the time the game is released hopefully!

引用don\'t think that is a bug. They probably left infinite health on so, while showing the demo, they wouldn\'t accidentally die.

subaru

引用下面引用由TombCrow2005-07-14 19:47 发表的内容: 死八路,你好像没有注意到,那个TRFans就是放上那段视频的人,trfans.com的站长......
第二贴那个什么什么34说到的mark,其实就是TRfans,他在说TRfans的东西传播得广~

:glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:有点怀疑到。。不过确实没想到。。。晕。。我是说他用get around干什么:S :S

他后来为什么说"I don\'t remember seeing that movie"

又丢人了,呵呵呵:excl::excl::excl: