马静止.

潇洒骑士

就不能直接发要译的内容?!!!找不到啊,什么呀。五代翻译不是有人做了么?
我是南极的小企鹅,嚼着冰砖咬呀咬呀咬,咬呀咬呀咬。。。。。。。

潇洒骑士

古墓之神

我可走了哈~~留给你咯~   :hello2:
Lara wields the glowing and humming stone in front of her admiringly. It's light grows so brightly Lara has to put on her sunglasses.

Back to the present in the Croft Manor, Lara's three friends are gathered around the table. "And so ended the first of many," Winston punctuates. "I'm sure Miss Croft would be the first to apologize for her not entirely courteous behavior regarding some of the more delicate religious artifacts." Winston turns to Father Dunstan, "Father Patrick?"

"No, need my friend," Father Dunstan raises hand and smiles. He waves off Winston's surrogate apology and shakes his head. "All in a good cause. At least we knew they were in secure hands. And fortunately, the church was above sending a bullet-proof envoy to retrieve them." He turns and casts a glance at Jean-Yves.

"Ah, but she recognized her place in the great scheme," Jean-Yves explains. "Some things, as history has illustrated, are best left to their slumber." Father Dunstan and Winston exchange puzzled looks. Winston leans forward interestedly. Jean-Yves chuckles, "I speak in riddles. I talk of the stricken wolf ship." Jean-Yves gestures to a picture of a German U-boat on the wall above and to the right of the hearth.

"Ah, yes," Winston nods, suddenly catching on. "The U-boat episode. Miss Croft would never enlighten me as to the details. For my own protection, she would often stress."

"Indeed, Winston," Jean-Yves agrees. "And for this you should be grateful." Their collective memories enter the dark cramped hallways of a German submarine. German seamen pass each other in the tight quarters. "Deep in the bowels of their vessels lay one of the most powerful artifacts in all Christendom. An artifact which, when wielded at the vanguard of an army, would make that army invincible." Behind bulkhead doors in a storage room, lies a few crates. One small unseeming crate glows and bumps up and down.

"The Spear of Destiny," Father Dunstan whispers reverently.

"But the boat never reached the fatherland with its precious cargo," Jean-Yves explains. "It disappeared from radar three weeks into the journey," his voice grows deep and menacing.

The U-boat is aground on a undersea trench on the sea floor, near the edge of a deep trench. Its captain and four seamen have boarded themselves in the torpedo room. The captain stands in front of racks of torpedoes, while one of the sailors vainly attempts to contact help. The broken radio yields only static, squeals and pops.

A bright unnatural light leaks beneath the bulkhead door. Soon the whole door glows and panic washes over one of the sailors. The light shoots through the small round window and blows rivets off of the bulkhead door. The sailors draw their weapons and take aim. When panic wins, they open fire. "Mein Gott!" They shout. As they fire, their bullets ricochets around the room, hitting some of the men and pinging off of the torpedoes. The captain repeatedly yells, "Nein!" Attempting to stop his men, but its too late.

It's unclear whether it was the unknown force or the stray bullets that take down the sailors, but the torpedoes explode, blowing the conning tower off of the U-boat. "So," Jean-Yves continues. "This is the resting place of the fifty-two seamen, and also something much more sinister."

Lara and Jean-Yves stand on a high hillside overlooking a Russian naval base. Light snow drifts down through the night sky. The scene is almost tranquil. Between two tall evergreens, Jean-Yves briefs Lara on the situation. Jean-Yves is standing in front of the snowmobile they arrived on. Lara, dressed in arctic camouflage, stands closer to the edge of the clearing, peering down at the naval base using sophisticated night-vision binoculars.

"The Zapadnaya Litsa port," Jean-Yves tells her. "Once the pride of the Russian fleet." Lara surveys the base and spots two black sedans pulling into the base. She zooms in on one of the cars and gets a glimpse of one of the men inside the leading car. "Ex-KGB, the majority of them," Jean-Yves continues, "Trained killers." Lara zooms her binoculars back out to see the two sedans enter the naval base. The gate is guarded by two men.

"Dealt with Mafioso before. Unpleasant memories. Prefer to avoid them whenever possible," Lara turns to Jean-Yves.

"Yes, I would prefer this also," he agrees.

Lara peers down at the harbor and spies a couple of salvage vessels pulling out of the dockyard. "Hardly a major search party, is it?" She asks. "There's something you're not telling me." Her big brown eyes pierce Jean-Yves.

"Ah, yes," Jean-Yves concedes.

"I'm a big girl now," Lara tilts her head toward him. "Hit me with the bad news."

"It is bad news," Jean-Yves yields. "The admiral's allegiance has been bought and under his command a nuclear submarine. It's housed in one of the dockyards."

"Well done," Lara congratulates him on his frankness. "Nuclear submarine? Sounds nice. Perfect holiday." Lara turns and begins toward the edge of the slope.

"Lara, wait!" Jean-Yves extends his hands and offers a small item. "Take this tracking device."

"What's this? You're not worried about me?" Lara asks defiantly.

"Yes. Someone has to." He presses.

Lara takes the device and smiles, "Touching, but don't wait up." Lara turns and runs down the slope. Jean-Yves mounts the snowmobile and starts it. He takes a sharp turn and heads off into the woods as Lara makes her way down to the naval base.

Lara hears the voices of two men below, so she immediately crouches down and listens in on their conversation.

The tall burly man tells the well-decorated man in uniform, "Move your men along, Yarofev. I do not pay such exorbitant prices for incompetence."

"You forget, Mikhailov," The officer reminds sternly. "I am still an admiral of Russian navy and as such demand respect." Lara presumes that this must be Admiral Yarofev, that Jean-Yves briefed her on earlier.

"While you accept my bribes for use of the submarine, you are under my employ and will follow my instructions without complaint," Mikhailov replies

"If I deal with the like of you to keep my men in bread, it does not make me one of you," Admiral Yarofev hisses.

Mikhailov laughs loudly and slaps the admiral on the back, "Relax, my friend. We are two sides of the same coin." He turns and walks away and boards the submarine.

"Mafioso filth," Yarofev spits at Mikhailov under his breath. He turns and calls to his men, "Brushev, hurry on with that box. Our new commander demands efficiency." A couple of men shove a crate, which slides down a ramp into the submarine. "Enough! Enough!" The admiral calls, "Board and seal hatches."

Yarofev climbs onto the conning tower of the submarine, where Mikhailov is waiting for him. Mikhailov announces "As you have promoted me to commander, is it not fitting to board before the admiral?" Mikhailov climbs into the open hatch, leaving Yarofev to watch him.

Lara takes in the scene and waits until all the men have disappeared into the submarine before standing up.

他有十个童年
九个不幸夭折
他的烟圈套中了雨中的马
马静止.

潇洒骑士

声明:俺这暑假刚进高三,不过我会很用心的去翻的。。。。。。。

羽化蝉

若你对这个网站有爱,请伸出你的手,尽力支持那些和你一样爱这个网站的人
若你对这个游戏有爱,请敞开你的心,温柔对待每个和你一样爱这个游戏的人
若你只对自己有爱,那么请你自爱,我会同样祝你在这里玩得愉快