左边是最近的图?不知道什么时候放出来的,刚在TRF看到的:

右边是以前的图

另外,这张室内的似乎也不错(似乎是3月28日放出来的),虽然颜色不是很鲜艳,不过至少不是青灰色的世界了
http://www.captain-alban.com/cgi-bin/poster.cgi?image=trascreens303.jpg

他们多多运用这样的色彩就好了

是不是再捧他们两句呀
对比图不用拿出来了吧,嘿嘿

编辑:哦,现在各种各样的声音渐渐多起来了,我们是不是可以功成身退了呀
要回的话,先回一下那些质疑我们的,不用针对一个人,而是针对一群人,一次全应付了!
(这帮人......有些人说我们在苛求游戏要忠于现实,有些又人说我们是在苛求游戏对现实的超越,自相矛盾诶~~这已经证明:这两帮子人中必然有人没懂我们的意思~)
而后再针对支持我们的朋友或者中立的玩家发一个不那么露骨的煽动帖,煽动帖同时肯定一下CD的能力和工作,让人家CD也舒服一下~
(可以把小羽的电影说给拎出来使使~~)

TombCrow

左边的图到底哪里来的?!打着TRC的logo但是trc网站上根本找不到它!只有老图!
是不是玩家自己改的?连劳拉的身体都一起黄了......

TombCrow

回复质疑帖

引用we should probably assume that CD is capable of designing in glorious color (i.e. look at the Scion and monsters, etc.)
sooooo, assuming that they are capable of designing in color, as you would like, why do you think that they have chosen not to?

不是would like,这是已经been proved的 (i.e. look at the Scion and monsters, etc.)。任何CD曾经提起的细节问题他们都处理得很好。我们说过我们信任CD的能力,他们绝对有能力把场景设计成任何他们想要的样子,正因为他们有这个能力,我们才到这里提出我们的建议,希望他们能看到并改进。

从TRL我们就能看出,CD致力于的是多边形,华丽特效,丰富动作,战斗技巧等等,这些都是"前面"的东西,对于"后面"的东西,也就是所谓的"背景气氛",他们营造的并不十分成功,其中就包括被暗淡色彩压制的文化氛围,或许他们当初搜魂使者的经验对他们来说太"沉重"了。在TRA里我们高兴地发现了其他方面的改观,唯有文化特征的诠释方面依旧没有明显提高。

why they have chosen not to? 这正是CD要考虑的问题,不过我认为这个问题并不应该是"why they have chosen not to",而是"why they have not"。如果你问我的意见,除了上文,我想我的答案之前也已经给了一部分:
引用Actually everything could be done well if they pay enough attention to it.

引用This photo is only that strong in colour because of the light, in full daylight it would look just as devoid of strong colours as Crystal Dynamics work. The culture represented in the Egypt levels looked just fine to me, if they choose a different approach to colour and lighting to what Core design used that is up to them. Nothing wrong with a more realistic approach. Most Egyptian tomb art is only so strongly coloured because they are repainted on a regular basis, do not think the tombs in Anniversary get enough tourists to warrant a paint job
首先,我不是怀旧主义者,我没有要求CD按照Core Design的方式去运用色彩。而是举例指出以前的古墓丽影在氛围营造上的可取之处。
其次,问题的关键并不是现实不现实的问题,而是一种氛围的营造。通过适当的夸张来突出一种文化的色彩,能给玩家带来更强烈的身临其境的感觉,这是一种潜意识层面的影响,玩家自己或许都不会意识到这一点。这就是为什么在拍摄关于埃及的照片、视频,或者描绘埃及的彩画中,很多时候作者会故意营造和突出一种土黄色——为了让作品更"埃及"。游戏就如电影,显然我希望在一部考古探险为主题的娱乐电影里看到的是绚丽有张力的宏大布景,无论它是否真实。

目前CD的工作确实fine,但是或许它可以BETTER。

这算是回复质疑我们的。
煽动表扬帖交给小羽了(同时指出:由于语言障碍——用英语说那么多复杂的东西很让人头疼,所以这可能是我最后一贴。"可能"两个字不要漏掉,不保证还要对付新涌现的无理取闹的人或人家死缠烂打。要不就说,可能是最后一贴,但是我会乐意解答任何"疑问"的),最好两个帖子弄好后分两个回复一起发,发了以后差不多可以收手了 :glasses2:

考虑一下这一段是不是把这段加上去作为总结——
最后要说的是:我不知道我的表述是不是有什么问题,但我是CD的支持者而不是反对者。我对CD是肯定而不是否定,否则我不会花费大量的时间和精力整理这样一个帖子。我不是在批评或者抱怨,而是很慎重的在提出自己的建议。CD不仅有能力,而且是很认真的制作小组,甚至会在会上讨论"劳拉是不是会向小鸡开枪"的问题——在一些人看来,也许也有点ridiculous......

噢,把Cd拉到我们一条船上,我真邪恶 :icon_silent:

PS:小 i,不用再用其他id发帖了,会显得是我的马甲的,我们的目的不在造势而在说理。TC一个id对付他们就足够了

TombCrow

引用why they have chosen not to? 这正是CD要考虑的问题,不过我认为这个问题并不应该是"why they have chosen not to",而是"why they have not"。
英语的文字游戏我也会玩 :glasses2:

ilovelctr

引用不是would like,这是已经been proved的 (i.e. look at the Scion and monsters, etc.)。任何CD曾经提起的细节问题他们都处理得很好。我们说过我们信任CD的能力,他们绝对有能力把场景设计成任何他们想要的样子,正因为他们有这个能力,我们才到这里提出我们的建议,希望他们能看到并改进。
I don't think that's a matter of "would like", but something that has "been proved" (i.e. look at the Scion and monsters, etc.). Any detailedful problem CD has raised up has all been solved well enough. We've told that we are fully confident in CD's ability, and undoubtedly they have the ability to design the scenes into whatever they like. It's precisely 'cuz they have this ability that we've come here and put forward our suggestions, hoping that they can notice what we've suggested and make some improvements.

引用从TRL我们就能看出,CD致力于的是多边形,华丽特效,丰富动作,战斗技巧等等,这些都是"前面"的东西,对于"后面"的东西,也就是所谓的"背景气氛",他们营造的并不十分成功,其中就包括被暗淡色彩压制的文化氛围,或许他们当初搜魂使者的经验对他们来说太"沉重"了。在TRA里我们高兴地发现了其他方面的改观,唯有文化特征的诠释方面依旧没有明显提高。
From TRL, we can easily see that, CD has spared no efforts on the making of polygons, magnificent VFX, various actions, combat skills and so forth. But these are all the "frontground" things. As for what is in the "backgound", that is to say, what's called "backgound atmosphere", they didn't do that successfully enough, which includes the civilization vibe depressed under the dark colors. Perhaps, the experience of making the Soul Reaver is too "heavy" for them. But, in TRA, we were glad to find the improvements of other aspects, only except for the description on cultural features didn't improve that much obviously.

引用why they have chosen not to? 这正是CD要考虑的问题,不过我认为这个问题并不应该是"why they have chosen not to",而是"why they have not"。如果你问我的意见,除了上文,我想我的答案之前也已经给了一部分:首先,我不是怀旧主义者,我没有要求CD按照Core Design的方式去运用色彩。而是举例指出以前的古墓丽影在氛围营造上成功的一个原因。

其次,问题的关键并不是现实不现实的问题,而是一种氛围的营造。通过适当的夸张来突出一种文化的色彩,能给玩家带来更强烈的身临其境的感觉,这是一种潜意识层面的影响,玩家自己或许都不会意识到这一点。这就是为什么在拍摄关于埃及的照片、视频,或者描绘埃及的彩画中,很多时候作者会故意营造和突出一种土黄色——为了让作品更"埃及"。游戏就如电影,显然你希望在一部考古探险为主题的娱乐电影里看到的是绚丽有张力的宏大布景,无论它是否真实。
"Why they have chosen not to?" That is just a question CD should think over. However, I don't think of this question as a matter of "why they have chosen not to", but a matter of "why they have not". If u wanna get my suggestion regarding this, besides the words above, I've already given another part of my answer in the posts I've posted, I think. Here I'm explaining it again: First, I ain't a person who loves nostalgia, and I never demand that CD should use colors in the way that Core Design does. I'm here only to point out a reason why the old TR's can successfully create a wonderful vibe.

Second, the key of the problem is not a matter of whether it is realistic, but a matter of a creation of an atmosphere. To highlight a color which is symbolic for a culture by the proper exaggeration can bring gamers a strong sense
as if they themselves were in the game. This is a sub-conscious effect which even gamers themselves may not realize. That's why when it comes to making the photos, videos and paintings regarding Egypt, authors will always choose to create and highlight a hue of khaki on purpose - in order to make their presses more Egypt. A game is similar to a movie. No doubt, what you wanna see in a entertaining movie about archaeology and adventure is surely a beautiful and magnificent scene full of strenth - whether it is real or not.

引用目前CD的工作确实fine,但是或许它可以BETTER。
At the moment, CD's work can be considered "FINE", but, they may be "BETTER".

引用这算是回复质疑我们的。
煽动表扬帖交给小羽了(同时指出:由于语言障碍——用英语说那么多复杂的东西很让人头疼,所以这可能是我最后一贴。"可能"两个字不要漏掉,不保证还要对付新涌现的无理取闹的人或人家死缠烂打。要不就说,可能是最后一贴,但是我会乐意解答任何"疑问"的),最好两个帖子弄好后分两个回复一起发,发了以后差不多可以收手了 :glasses2:
Cuz of the language gap between us, that is, to express my ideas in English is really terrific to me, so, this may be my last post in this thread. But, I'm glad to answer any "question".

引用考虑一下这一段是不是把这段加上去作为总结——
最后要说的是:我不知道我的表述是不是有什么问题,但我是CD的支持者而不是反对者。我对CD是肯定而不是否定,否则我不会花费大量的时间和精力整理这样一个帖子。我不是在批评或者抱怨,而是很慎重的在提出自己的建议。CD不仅有能力,而且是很认真的制作小组,甚至会在会上讨论"劳拉是不是会向小鸡开枪"的问题——在一些人看来,也许也有点ridiculous......
Last but not least: I don't know if there is anything wrong with my expression, but I'm a supporter for CD, by no means a man who is againt them. Otherwise, I wouldn't have spent that much time and that much effort here to work out such a post. I am not criticizing or complaining, but puting forward my suggestion seriously. CD is not only a team who own strong ability, but also a team who always work conscientiously - work so conscientiously that they even discussed "whether Lara will shoot the chickens" - in a few people's view, that may be a little ridiculous...

好了,我全部译好了,怎么发,你们自己看着办吧~~
我刚上完课就到网吧来了,就是为了这事才来。
我现在得回学校去吃晚饭了,晚上可能要自修,未必能来得了。 :dontknow:
抱歉了,我得先走了。 :wave:

TombCrow

辛苦小 i 了~~
没办法,你英语太强了 :dontknow:
这事差不多了 :cat:

TombCrow

ilovelctr

结束了吗?我不放心,所以又来了。 :laughing11:

TombCrow