周年纪念庄园书籍翻译怎么还没完成以及相关水分

作者 八爪鱼, 2007 十一月 03, 22:04:13

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

八爪鱼

你给我买台PSP我就加入

引用费茨按:
收到小小鸟的消息,来看了看这篇帖子,的确,有些内容已经大大偏离原主题;而且作为一个编纂帖,资料因此变得太过不集中。因此我把现在这些帖子拆出来了。但因为涉及到周年纪念攻略的庄园书籍,暂时不送到水区去。等相关问题解决了再考虑挪过去。

To小小鸟:你也不要逼得太紧了。论坛是大家发言的地方,有讨论不免有水分,纯捞干的那是百科。而且大家来历不同,说话方式和习惯也不同,为了共同的爱好和目的,还是互相多包容一下好 :brushteeth:

To八爪鱼:这不是你第一次了。希望你能注意你的说话方式和内容。论坛是自由的地方,我也不愿意设了条条框框来限制人,没事切人家帖子,扔到水区或者扔到垃圾桶里去。希望你能逐渐学会内涵和深思熟虑,在合适的地方,说合适的话。 :glasses2:
应某人要求做广告

签名不那么高了,但依然很长
水......给我水......

小小鸟

你要是有别的平台的主机也行。不过你还是先把庄园的书翻译完,拖了3个月了,你好意思啊

Jiakai

引用自: 八爪鱼 于 2007 十一月 03, 22:04:13
你给我买台PSP我就加入

傻吧你,要也要贵点的主机呀......

引用自: 小小鸟 于 2007 十一月 03, 22:05:34
你要是有别的平台的主机也行。不过你还是先把庄园的书翻译完,拖了3个月了,你好意思啊

:laughing11:

八爪鱼

我不是发上来让你们翻译了么......
沉了?
应某人要求做广告

签名不那么高了,但依然很长
水......给我水......

八爪鱼

应某人要求做广告

签名不那么高了,但依然很长
水......给我水......

小小鸟

八爪鱼

应某人要求做广告

签名不那么高了,但依然很长
水......给我水......

八爪鱼

应某人要求做广告

签名不那么高了,但依然很长
水......给我水......

Jiakai

引用自: 八爪鱼 于 2007 十一月 03, 22:26:08
再小跑一下
Jiakai觉得不合适就一会儿删掉
引用自: 八爪鱼 于 2007 十月 04, 00:55:22

你在说什么?你不是发了一张空帖子吗?

八爪鱼

应某人要求做广告

签名不那么高了,但依然很长
水......给我水......

八爪鱼

好像没人看似的
大家赶紧一起帮忙
引用
为保证不混淆视听或为防止我被砸......
将大部分译文隐去 :tongue8:
引用庄园书籍(Books In Croft Manor)[如有遗漏错误请告知]
{I}=important
(多数书籍并无大用,在阅读一次后再次阅读,Lara会说:I've already read this one. /This book's not very interesting.)

大厅(3)
{I}Winston便条旁:"... And even as their hooves shook the earth beneath him, Gilead gathered his remaining strength and drew back his BOW." -- The Trials of Gilead, Volume I.
炉火前桌子左:This book's not very interesting.
炉火前桌子右:"And there he stood, assuring all within earshot of his coming victory until it was time to return to his ships. Leaving Athens to undertake his mighty task."
四条走廊
——陈列室(2)
  靠大厅:"By far the most important survival item one can possibly have is the will to survive."
  靠陈列室:"The native population of Costa Rica was ravaged by diseases brought by it's conquerors and barely managed to survive to see the establishment of a capital city."
——音乐室(2)
  靠大厅:"The legend tells us that the kings of Tibet were descendents from heaven with ropes attaching them to heaven itself. When they died, a heavenly creature would pull the ropes up,(这里引号只有半截,结尾是逗号,应该没完)
  靠音乐室:"As Charles Kane notes in his superb history of the Iron Curtain, there were numerous historical precedents against the practicality or feasibility of the fortress system of foreign policy."
——书房(2)
  靠大厅:"But the new pharaoh was not content with all that was not his. No, Ramses the second wanted even more; he had visions of an empire so spectacular all mankind would come to marvel at its glory."
  靠书房:"...by far the most intriguing is the legend surrounding the fabled dagger of Xi'an and the awesome power it wields."[...到目前为止最为诱人的是围绕着神秘的西安匕首以及它所蕴含的非凡能量的传说。(Special thanks to w·c)]
——Lara房间(2)
  靠大厅:"Better still, the new 50 caliber round comes with a full metal jacket designed to maximize muzzle velocity and power to the target."
  靠Lara房间:"While other traps have a similar closing mechanism, it was the Egyptians who perfected the savage effectiveness of the holding barbs."
书房
——一层(2)
  只有灯的桌子:"It was here in the sixth century BC, between the Aventine and the Palatine hills, that the Circus Maximus was born."(可参考http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_Maximus)
  有灯与地球仪的桌子:"With the Silk Road bringing thousands of travelers into the region annually, Delhi was soon overrun by merchants selling goods of every possible description."
——二层(4)
  桌子:"When the Spaniards had all but wiped out the Incan empire, the remaining survivors fled to the mountains and disappeared. Legends say they retreated to the hidden city of Vilcabamba."
  窗前左:"...the ruins of Atlantis were lost beneath the sea when the glaciers melted some ten thousand years ago."
  {I}窗前中:"As he struggled mightily to calm himself, Gilead removed the poison ARROW from its quiver." -- The Trials of Gilead, Volume II.
窗前右:"Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of mineralogy would arrive at the same conclusion. Wherever this Isis stone was formed, it wasn't in Earth."
陈列室
——一层(0)
——二层(4)
  桌子:"The luxury liner Maria Doria has never been found, however treasure hunters the world over search endlessly for its resting place."
  窗前左:"And while any number of things can go wrong underground, the most dangerous aspect of spelunking is exposure to methane gasses which are difficult to detect without specific equipment."
窗前中:"The roots of the banyan tree grow relentlessly and in every direction. Many of the ancient temples of Angkor have been brought down (又一个没尾巴的......)
{I}窗前右:"The concept of the sundial has existed for thousands of years and is one of the earliest devices for time measurement." There's some numbers written on the inside cover. 11 2 7. I wonder what they refer to? (此书再读只会出现:"11 2 7")
Lara房间(4)
{I}一扇打不开的房门旁:"And Gilead knew the GEARS of his heart would never turn again as he sacrificed his one true love to save the kingdom he had fought for so long to protect." -- The Trials of Gilead, Volume III.
床上:"It is only through knowing our history that we can learn from the past."
床边窗前:"Pink is the new black."
床后窗前:"Prolific evidence exists that the ancient Eskimos would carve extremely detailed ivory maps of their coastline and hunting waters."
音乐室(2)
桌上左:"When Lord Byron gave the Bridge of Sighs its name in the 19th century, he imagined what it must have been like for a prisoner to take one final look at the beauty of Venice, before being led to their fate in the prison below."
桌上右:"In the summer the risk of flooding should not be discounted, as a single rainfall can easily last for days; overflowing the Pirai River and threatening Santa Cruz de la Sierra and the Bolivian lowlands to the South."
应某人要求做广告

签名不那么高了,但依然很长
水......给我水......

Tomb Raider

劳拉庄园里好多书,都要一点一点翻译啊 :glasses2:
站内人员辛苦了!
忠实的LaraFS

百度波斯小子

我的配置:
CPU: 酷睿2  E7200
主板:华擎  P43TWINS1600
内存:金泰克  4G
显卡:翔升权杖 9800GT终结版
硬盘:希捷  250G
光驱:飞利浦 DVD刻录机
电源:航嘉磐石500服务器电源(额定400W)
显示器:三星T220泼墨蓝

w·c

试译一部分

大厅(3)
{I}Winston便条旁:"... And even as their hooves shook the earth beneath him, Gilead gathered his remaining strength and drew back his BOW." -- The Trials of Gilead, Volume I.
......虽然铁蹄振颤了他脚下的大地,但是基列德仍然用尽最后的力量,拉开了他的【弓】——基列德的试炼,卷一
(BOW是解谜的提示,所以用了大写,我不知道中文怎么处理的好,先用【】括起来了~)

炉火前桌子左:This book's not very interesting.
这本书没什么意思。

炉火前桌子右:"And there he stood, assuring all within earshot of his coming victory until it was time to return to his ships. Leaving Athens to undertake his mighty task."
(这段没头没脑的,又不是前五代里面的?是The Trials of Gilead的一部分吗?)

四条走廊
——陈列室(2)
  靠大厅:"By far the most important survival item one can possibly have is the will to survive."
到目前为止,一个人可能拥有的活下去的最重要的理由,就是活下去的愿望。

靠陈列室:"The native population of Costa Rica was ravaged by diseases brought by it's conquerors and barely managed to survive to see the establishment of a capital city."
欧洲征服者带来疾病令哥斯达黎加的土著居民遭受灭顶之灾,几乎无人有缘目睹新首都的建立。(这段不得已自由发挥了一下......按照英语的语序我没法译得通顺~ :icon_pale:

——音乐室(2)
  靠大厅:"The legend tells us that the kings of Tibet were descendents from heaven with ropes attaching them to heaven itself. When they died, a heavenly creature would pull the ropes up,(这里引号只有半截,结尾是逗号,应该没完)
传说西藏诸王由天堂下凡,一根牵系天堂的绳子绕在他们身上。他们沿绳下凡,在他们死后,天堂的使者将绳子收起,
(又发挥了...... :icon_pale:

靠音乐室:"As Charles Kane notes in his superb history of the Iron Curtain, there were numerous historical precedents against the practicality or feasibility of the fortress system of foreign policy."
正如查尔斯·凯恩在他的历史著作《铁幕》中所标注的,外国政治体系的实用性和可行性与其大量的历史元素息息相关。(这个翻译......谁给返工一下吧 :icon_pale:

——书房(2)
  靠大厅:"But the new pharaoh was not content with all that was not his. No, Ramses the second wanted even more; he had visions of an empire so spectacular all mankind would come to marvel at its glory."
但是新的法老并不满足于他已得的。不,拉美西斯二世想要更多;他想象着一个壮丽的大帝国,所有的人都会前来惊叹她的荣耀。

靠书房:"... by far the most intriguing is the legend surrounding the fabled dagger of Xi'an and the awesome power it wields."[...到目前为止最为诱人的是围绕着神秘的西安匕首以及它所蕴含的非凡能量的传说。(Special thanks to w·c)]

灌水——
未来大boss写错字呀 :laughing4:
游戏中的厕所TOP10之NO3——

小小鸟