“记梦碑”原文

作者 TombCrow, 2007 四月 04, 00:09:56

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

TombCrow

http://www.gmly.info/trwiki/doku.php/%E5%9C%B0%E7%90%86%E4%B8%8E%E6%96%87%E5%8C%96:%E5%9F%83%E5%8F%8A:%E7%8B%AE%E8%BA%AB%E4%BA%BA%E9%9D%A2%E5%83%8F

Once upon a time he practised a spear-throwing for his pleasure on the territory of the Memphite nome, in its southern and northern extent, where he slung brazen bolts at the target, and hunted lions in the valley of the gazelles. He rode in his two-horsed chariot, and his horses were swifter than the wind. With him were two of his attendants. No man knew them.

Then was the hour in which he granted rest to his servants. He took advantage of it to present to Horemkhu, near the (temple of) Seker in the city of the dead, and to the goddess Rannu, an offering of the seeds of the flowers on the heights [and to pray to the great mother Isis, the lady of] the north wall and the lady of the south wall, and to Sekhet of Xois, and to Set. For a great enchantment rests on this place from the beginning of time, as far as the districts of the lords of Babylon, the sacred road of the gods to the western horizon of On-Heliopolis, because the form of the Sphinx is a likeness of Kheper-Ra, the very great god who abides at this place, the greatest of all spirits, the most venerable being who rests upon it. To him the inhabitants of Memphis and of all towns in his district raise their hands to pray before his countenance, and to offer him rich sacrifices.

On one of these days it happened, when the king's son Tuthmosis had arrived on his journey about the time of mid-day, and had stretched himself to rest in the shade of this great god, that sleep overtook him.
He dreamt in his slumber at the moment when the sun was at the zenith, and it seemed to him as though this great god spoke to him with his own mouth, just as a father speaks to his son, addressing him thus:-
' Behold me, look at me, thou, my son Tuthmosis. I am your father Horemkhu, Kheper, Ra, Tmu. The kingdom shall be given to you .... and you shall wear the white crown and the red crown on the throne of the earth-god Seb, the youngest (among the gods). The world shall be yours in its length and in its breadth, as far as the light of the eye of the lord of the universe shines. Plenty and riches shall be yours; the best from the interior of the land, and rich tributes from all nations; long years shall be granted to you as your term of life. My countenance is gracious towards you, and my heart clings to you; [I will give you] the best of all things.

'The sand of the district in which I have my existence has covered me up. Promise me that you will do what I wish in my heart; then shall I know whether you are my son, my helper. Go forward let me be united to you. I am . . . '

After this [Tuthmosis awoke, and he repeated all these speeches,] and he understood (the meaning) of the words of the god and laid them up in his heart, speaking thus with himself: 'I see how the dwellers in the temple of the city honour this god with sacrificial gifts [without thinking of freeing from sand the work of King] Khaf-Ra, the statue which was made to Tmu-Horemkhu.' ......

费茨

第一版,还需要整理。有些典故不知道,有些上下文没理顺,有些句子没看懂。
第二版,改正了一处错译,添加了若干汉译名字。
第三版,根据羽化蝉提供的信息进行了更正。
第四版,检查行文思路和主旨。未作修改,定稿。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
整个孟菲斯省那片地方,从南到北,都曾有他练习掷矛取乐的身影。他把黄铜色的闪电掷向目标,在瞪羚谷里猎杀狮子。他乘坐着他那两匹马拉动的战车上,那马儿跑得比风还快。有两个随从跟随着他,但谁也不认识他们。

接下来的时间他恩准他的仆从们休息。他利用这段时间到冥城的塞克庙旁,朝拜荷露斯-艾姆-艾赫特,以及女神雷内努特,向他们进献高地上的花种;还要[向伟大的母亲,也是北墙与]南墙之女的伊希斯祈祷,向索伊斯的赛克麦特祈祷,向赛特祈祷。这里从时间肇始起就笼罩着一股强大而神秘的魔力,远至巴比伦总督的地界,以及赫里奥波里斯西边神圣的神袛之路。那是因为斯芬克斯的模样很像凯布利-拉,那个居于此间的最伟大的神,众神之神,最庄严的存在。在他面前,全孟菲斯,还有所有他治下的城镇的居民,都举起手来向他祈祷,并献上丰厚的供品。

在这样的日子里,有一天中午,国王的儿子图特摩斯旅行到这里,在这伟大的神袛的阴影中伸腰休息,昏昏睡去。
睡梦中他梦到,当太阳升到天顶,这位伟大的神仿佛向自己开口说话,就像父亲对儿子讲话一般,告诉他这些:
"注视我,看着我,你,我的儿子图特摩斯。我是你的父亲荷露斯-艾姆-艾赫特-拉-阿图姆。整个王国将会交给你......你将作为(众神中)最年轻的一个,登上大地之神盖布的宝座,统治上下埃及。这个世界,不论东西南北,只要是宇宙之光的神目力所及之处,都是你的领地。富饶和繁荣将属于你;海内最好的地方,所有国家丰富的进贡;你将长命百岁。我的面容将永远对你和蔼,我的心伴随着你;[我会给你]最好的东西。"

"然而我所在的这个地区的沙子,已经把我掩埋了起来。向我保证,你会实现我的心愿;那样我才能知道你是不是我的儿子,我的助手。去吧,让我跟你融为一体,我是......"

这之后[图特摩斯醒了,他重复了一遍所有这些话。]他理解了神的这些话(的含义),并把它们牢牢记在心上。他这样自言自语:"我见识过住在这座城市的庙里的人是如何向这个神袛进献祭礼的,[可是他们却没想过把]哈夫拉王的那座献给阿图姆-荷露斯-艾姆-艾赫特的雕像[从沙子中解放出来]。"......
邓攸无子寻知命,潘岳悼亡犹费词
                          ——唐·元稹《遣悲怀》

风往哪吹

尽收眼底的美景 艳遇不断的风流 也不敌那探寻神秘与未知的兴奋......

费茨

乌鸦求救~~

译文中几处英文名字,不知道标准译名,请指出。最好还有他们之间的关系。因为我感觉第一段所说的不是一个国王而是一个神袛,即斯芬克斯所代表的神袛;但是我不知道相关知识,不能确定。

还有On-Heliopolis不知何意,我译作赫里奥波里斯。
the great mother Isis, the lady of the north wall and the lady of the south wall:北墙与南墙之女??不懂......

"这里从时间肇始开始就......"一句,我看了半天没看到谓语。要不小i帮忙分析一下?原句如下:
For a great enchantment rests on this place from the beginning of time, as far as the districts of the lords of Babylon, the sacred road of the gods to the western horizon of On-Heliopolis, because the form of the Sphinx is a likeness of Kheper-Ra, the very great god who abides at this place, the greatest of all spirits, the most venerable being who rests upon it.

除此之外好像译文还算可以满意。
邓攸无子寻知命,潘岳悼亡犹费词
                          ——唐·元稹《遣悲怀》

TombCrow

最早可能是代表三个太阳神:朝日神(好像就是凯布利),中午的太阳神拉,落日神阿图姆
新王国时期开始把它叫做"地平线上的荷露斯"
图特摩斯四世是新王国时期的法老,所以当时狮身人面像应该是代表地平线上的荷露斯
但十八王朝是新王国时期刚开始,也许还有过去信仰的残余~

北墙与南墙之女那句,指的可能是图特摩斯在狮身人面像周围建的南北两面围墙的壁画上有Isis~
也可能是指的上文提到的神庙上的壁刻......
是不是有别的引申意义就不清楚了 :dontknow:

the sacred road of the gods to the western horizon of On-Heliopolis 这句,"On-Heliopolis"就是"赫尔莫波利斯",前面的On是对Heliopolis的别称。赫尔莫波利斯是古埃及四大神话起源地之一,对阿图姆和拉的崇拜就是从那里开始的。

羽化蝉

Sekhet就是Sekhmet
Seb就是Geb
译名其实没有统一的,因为我们国家基本没有埃及学研究,CCTV官方都自有一套 :icon_scratch:
http://www.cctv.com/science/special/C16552/03/02/index.shtml

Khaf-Ra是哈夫拉
若你对这个网站有爱,请伸出你的手,尽力支持那些和你一样爱这个网站的人
若你对这个游戏有爱,请敞开你的心,温柔对待每个和你一样爱这个游戏的人
若你只对自己有爱,那么请你自爱,我会同样祝你在这里玩得愉快

费茨

看到这里很多东西,乌鸦有这些资料没有?
http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_3.htm

这里还有一篇文字,英文叫做The Tuthmosis IV Dream Stele,仿佛这才是记梦碑的原文?
"Now the statue of the very great Khepri (the Great Sphix) restin in this place......"
这里说明斯芬克斯就是凯布利。
这篇文章也很有意思。说了很多东西。

现在还有几个疑点。
1.查到Horemkhu就是斯芬克斯的埃及叫法。但是好像从来没见过它的汉译名称?
"Harmachis was the Grecian title of the divinity of the Sphinx, as Horemkhu was the Egyptian."
来自 http://www.bythefireplace.com/read/13-Fiction----Historical/40383-Cleopatra/13/
如果是这样,那么第一段和第二段所说的还真不是神袛,恐怕是图特摩丝IV,因为第二段讲到,他还要去神庙拜祭Horemkhu......
2.找不到Rannu是谁 :crybaby2: 找到一个地方说她还有一个名字叫Rennut,但是没有任何其他可参考的了......
the asp-headed Rannu/Rennut, lady of Aat, who was called a divine nurse of princes,80 and the goddess Toueris, the hippopotamus goddess, in the shape of a bottle, whose left breast is horizontal, with a hole in the nipple
http://www.darkfiber.com/pz/chapter2.html
3.Tmu是什么?
4.北墙与南墙之女......我去撞墙好了 :BangHead:
5.大地之神杰伯是最年轻的神?神话里是这样么?还有,为什么要同时戴上白王冠和红王冠? :angel5:

引用译名其实没有统一的,因为我们国家基本没有埃及学研究,CCTV官方都自有一套
我去看了,CCTV那里自己都有译名不一致的地方。同一个名字Geb,同一个页面,有盖布和吉布两种说法 :laughing11: 不管了,我暂译作杰伯。
你们都好厉害 :thumbsup:,知道这么多埃及的知识。翻译这个记梦碑,我觉得没这些知识不行啊......
邓攸无子寻知命,潘岳悼亡犹费词
                          ——唐·元稹《遣悲怀》

波坦

我记得同时戴上白王冠和红王冠是象征着统治南北埃及吧~

谁翻的石头多,谁就能找到宝!

羽化蝉

1、应该是Horemakhet荷露·艾姆·艾赫特的某个异体,地平线上的荷鲁斯

2、Rannu应该就是Renenutet,蛇头女身的收获女神

3、Tum应该就是Atum阿图姆,我看见有个德文版这段直接译的是"我是你的父亲 荷露斯-艾姆-艾赫特-拉-阿图姆"

4、我没见过这个说法,我只知道Isis和她的姐妹Nephthys会以展开双翅的形象出现在棺材两端,不知和这个有无关联

5、Seb塞布(Geb盖布),法老常自称是"盖布的继承人",这里的"最年轻"似乎指的图特摩斯四世。白色高冠和红色低冠分别指统治上埃及和下埃及的王,只有一统整个埃及的王才能戴双色的冠。所以这句的本意是:成为统治上下埃及的王

羽化蝉

鸟,你丢出这个文章,自己守着一堆书和资料却不翻译,很赖皮哎!!!

费茨

谢谢羽化蝉提供的信息。基本都已按照这些信息修改完毕。
大地之神的译名改为盖布。

剩下的问题就是整个行文思路的整理,以及......那个老是让我想撞墙的北墙与南墙之女 :BangHead:
the lady of the north wall and the lady of the south wall
疯了 :crybaby2:
邓攸无子寻知命,潘岳悼亡犹费词
                          ——唐·元稹《遣悲怀》

TombCrow

要不我给你到埃及实地考察一下吧 :tongue3:

羽化蝉

引用自: TombCrow 于 2007 四月 12, 17:10:02
要不我给你到埃及实地考察一下吧 :tongue3:
首先,你这句话是有歧义的,费茨会理解为你让他去的!
另外,就你实际想表达的意思而言,如果按你原来的计划,我还可以给个善意评价,但按现在的境况,你绝对是假公济私!!! :bs:

TombCrow

引用自: 羽化蝉 于 2007 四月 12, 17:40:59
首先,你这句话是有歧义的,费茨会理解为你让他去的!
不会吧 :dontknow:

引用自: 羽化蝉 于 2007 四月 12, 17:40:59你绝对是假公济私!!! :bs:
:crybaby2:

费茨

呵呵,要是我去也行 :toothy10:

引用http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_3.htm
这里还有一篇文字,英文叫做The Tuthmosis IV Dream Stele,仿佛这才是记梦碑的原文?
"Now the statue of the very great Khepri (the Great Sphix) restin in this place......"

乌鸦你对这里是什么意见?
邓攸无子寻知命,潘岳悼亡犹费词
                          ——唐·元稹《遣悲怀》