作者 温柔一键, 2011 十月 04, 12:31:47

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

温柔一键

关卡作者:raidertom
发布日期:2011.10.03
关卡格式:TR4
关卡大小:62.82MB
关卡类型:NA
关卡简介:Lara got persuaded to empty some glasses of wine with Jock Stewart, a snotty nouveau-riche in a pub somewhere in Ireland. At first it seemed to be an enjoyable evening and Stewart, despite his sense of humour being morbid, was a personable host. As the conversation progressed he turned out to be an amateur of big game-hunting all over the world but it was clearly recognizable that he is especially attracted to things of a more extreme kind. After some more time passed and more glasses got emptied he started to boast of his Minicube, a structure that was built for him way back. You are a Relic Hunter, Mrs. Croft, I am chasing living animals, however what I find really intriguing is not just the act of hunting. It is the death. And since there is no bigger pain than the pain you get to experience yourself, I am looking for people who are useless, derelict...people who are not missed. After taking a hit he continues: Scrutinising sorrow and misery requires close monitoring and meticulous prearrangement. The minicube answers this purpose. Time to go now, Lara thinks while he keeps spinning a yarn. My minicube is a structure that consists of 27 smaller cubes. It is a 3*3*3-cube the segments of which are connected to each other by small corridors. They are riddled with various traps and everything is under video surveillance. Lara laughs at him and empties her glass: You are a voyeur, Jock? Are you really implying, that you are caging human beings and chase them through a maze full of traps? Stewart settles back and looks at Lara penetratingly: Thats right, Mrs. Croft and your presence allows for a particular experiment, indeed a challenge...A challenge both for the Minicube and for you. Another glass of wine, Mrs. Croft? Lara heard enough and rises from her chair to leave the pub. Hardly on her feet, she became giddy and fainted...
下载地址:http://www.trle-hosting.net/levels/2011/1011/raidertom-minicube.zip
               http://www.laraslevelbase.org/box_download.asp?id=2467

[ 本帖最后由 Linvel 于 2012-1-2 19:00 编辑 ]

夜风

四通八达,一头雾水

温柔一键

这关真不容易,玩了好几天才通
说难也不难,没什么特别的动作难度,没有难解的谜题
主要在于三层三间,九宫八卦,长长的梯子通上通下,四通八达,三下两下跑晕了也找不到想找的路径或物品
所需的物品不多,红、绿、黄、万能共4把钥匙,3个水晶棒,撬棍,火把:victory:

dahai8000

那位大侠能给写个攻略什么的,真把我转迷糊了!
路线有点乱,下来一直没玩。刚开始就愁上了!:L

猫多狸

我现在还不能下载.......

Linvel

Linvel

LB需要注册才能下载;
顶楼补上trle的下载地址。

猫多狸

引用原帖由 Linvel 于 2012-1-2 18:51 发表
LB需要注册才能下载;
顶楼补上trle的下载地址。
有一个打开红色门的限时拉跳开关让人抓狂。。。   看到一个洋红色的水晶体,还有个类似于异次元空间的装洋红水晶的地方。。。。   像梦中的场景啊。。。。。。。。。。

dahai8000

英文攻略真不敢看!:L
现在看出 一点头绪。开始先拿到下面的地图,会英文的话可以方便很多。
各层各房间基本都通。中间垂直的梯子,是用来下到下面一层的。
关键是撬棍和万能钥匙。有了这两个就方便多了。但我没发现。
看情形应该先往高处走。
这基本就是个迷宫游戏!:L