THE VOICE OF LARA

作者 TombCrow, 2006 八月 09, 17:45:57

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

TombCrow

ilovelctr

THE VOICE OF LARA

THE VOICE OF LARA - SHELLEY BLOND
劳拉的声音- 谢利·布隆德

The original person behind the voice of Lara Croft was Shelley Blond in Tomb Raider. Shelley also lent her voice to a character in Black & White and starred in Cold Feet as Geraldine Hughes.
最初为劳拉·克劳馥献声的是在《古墓丽影1》中配音的谢利·布隆德。谢利·布隆德还将她的声音借给了《黑与白》(Black & White)中的一个角色,而她本人也在《畏缩不前》(Cold Feet)中出演了Geraldine Hughes这一主角。

THE VOICE OF LARA - JUDITH GIBBINS
劳拉的声音- 朱迪思·吉本斯

The person behind the voice of Lara Croft is Judith Gibbins. Originally from Derbyshire she had no idea how big the Tomb Raider series would be. Judith, 36, doesn't have much in common with her other half, Lara Croft.
之后为劳拉·克劳馥献声的是朱迪思·吉本斯。原本来自于德贝郡(Derbyshire)的她根本不知道《古墓丽影》系列会多么地走红。36岁的朱迪思与她的另一半,劳拉·克劳馥,并没有太多的相同之处。

Lara has guns and runs people over with a snowmobile, while Judith drives a Ford Sierra and her best weapon is her wit. Judith, of Ilkeston, Derbyshire, preserves Lara's image by never making a personal appearance.
劳拉携着双枪,驾着雪地摩托轧过敌人,然而Judith则开着辆福特-山脉(Ford Sierra),而她最棒的武器便是她的那付好口才。由于来自德贝郡伊尔克斯顿(Ilkeston)的Judith从不露脸,因而她始终以劳拉的形象示人。

"The following in the US is incredible," she said. "People believe she exists. In Atlanta I did a voice-calibrated question-and-answer session, with me sitting behind a screen showing a digital image of Lara. The most common questions were 'Will you marry me?' and 'Can I have a date?'"
"接下来在美国所发生的事是不可思议的,"她说道。"人们认为她确实存在。在亚特兰大我办了一次纯语音的问答会,我就坐在后头,屏幕上显示的是一张Lara的数码照片。可大多数的问题竟是'你会嫁给我吗?'、'我能和你约个会吗?'"

Judith had a limited script in the earlier versions of the game, her biggest line probably being the phrase most feared by devotees: "No, that's not right. Go back to the beginning and try again."
在游戏早些的版本中朱迪思有一段有限的配音稿,她最高的门槛应该就是那些来自崇拜者们口中令人担心的措辞:"不,那不对。回去再从头来上一遍。("No, that's not right. Go back to the beginning and try again.")"

But she has much more to say in Tomb Raider III, which features lengthy dialogue sequences between each of its 21 levels. Core Design spokesman, Susie Hamilton said: "We wanted an upper-class accent[注一] with character, a strong but sweet voice. Judith's was just right."
但是她在《古墓丽影3》中有更多要说的话,包括游戏的21个关卡中,每个关卡间都会出现的那一串又一串冗长的对白。Core Design的发言人Susie Hamilton说:"我们想要的是一个有着上流社会口音,一个坚强而又不失甜美的嗓音。朱迪思正是我们需要的。"

While her 11-year-old son David attempts to master Lara's moves on his Playstation, Judith still has a tough time proving her Lara link. "She has such a sexy image that people don't believe me when I say I'm her," she said. "I have to say something to convince them. 'Go back to the beginning and try again' has become a party-piece[注二]."
当朱迪思 11岁大的儿子拼命地在他的Playstation上操控着劳拉的行动时,为了证实她的劳拉的链接是真实的,朱迪思仍旧经历着一段糟糕的日子。"她有着一张如此性感的靓照,以至于当我说我就是她时,人们都不信,"她说道。"现在我不得不说一些能让他们能够相信的话'回去再从头来上一遍(Go back to the beginning and try again)'已经成了派对上的一个娱乐项目。"

======================================================

加注部分:[注一]upper-class是指上流社会的意思,中间有连字符表adjective。
                            accent是地方口音;腔调的意思。连起来就是上流社会的口音
                [注二]party-piece是英国英语的正式用法:a thing that sb. does toentertainpeople,
                            especially at parties,eg.singing a song

======================================================

TC啊~~
这篇东西我可能无法在短期内完成, :sad7:
需要几天时间。 :tongue3:
你们急着要吗?

TombCrow

我们不急 :hello2:
昨天飘然还抱怨说劳拉介绍页面写的不好,我说我们现在根本没空管那个页面,忙的要死掉了 :crybaby2:
结果飘然还说"少跟我抱怨" :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

ilovelctr

嘿嘿!
老大把我加到工作组了。 :cat:
荣幸! :toothy10:
因为下周要去新校报到来着~~
所以这几天都在忙什么买蚊帐啦,买毛巾啦,还把家里翻得像狗窝似的。 :laughing11:
翻译的速度可能不会太快。 :cat:
加紧翻译中~~ :blob8:

另外有句话好像得改一下。
引用The original person behind the voice of Lara Croft was Shelley Blond in Tomb Raider.
最初为Lara Croft献声的是在《古墓丽影1》中配音的Shelley Blond。

The person behind the voice of Lara Croft is Judith Gibbins.
为Lara Croft献声的是Judith Gibbins。

第一句用的是was,就这么翻吧!
第二句,我翻的没表现时态. :dontknow:
是不是应该翻成"之后为Lara Croft献声的是Judith Gibbins" :icon_scratch:

ilovelctr

THE VOICE OF LARA - JONELL ELLIOT
LARA的声音- JONELL ELLIOT(约内尔·埃利奥特)

Jonell Elliot lent her voice to Core Design by playing ardent adventurer Lara Croft. She voiced over the character of Lara Croft in The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider Chronicles and The Angel Of Darkness.
Jonell Elliot也将她的声音借给过Core Design,演绎那充满激情的冒险家Lara Croft。她一手包办了《最后的启示》、《古墓丽影历代记》以及《黑暗天使》中Lara Croft这一角色所有的配音。

Tomb Raider Chronicles caught up with Jonell in November 2002 and put to her the question on the lips of Tomb Raider fans everywhere - who is Lara croft?
2002年11月起,Jonell踏上了与《历代记》共行的旅途,而这也迫使了她去面对全世界古墓迷们所津津乐道的问题——谁是Lara Croft?

The full interview with Jonell Elliot can be found HERE
与Jonell Elliot的访谈可以在这里找到

JONELL ELLIOT IS THE VOICE OF LARA CROFT
JONELL ELLIOT,LARA的声音

Core Design has secured the vocal talents of some of today's most explosive actors, including stage and screen veteran Sir Anthony Hopkins, for voice-over roles performing characters from the latest Tomb Raider adventure Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness. We sensationally reveal the answer to the question on the lips of Tomb Raider fans across the globe. Who is the new Lara Croft? Tomb Raider Chronicles caught up with experienced voice-over artist and actress Jonell Elliot and quizzed her on her role as Britain's most potent female videogame export to date and confirm her return as the electrically charged voice of Lara Croft. Check out our exclusive interview below:
Core Design曾经拥有过一批如今已成为超级大牌演员的配音天才来为《古墓丽影》最新一轮冒险《古墓丽影黑暗天使》做过配音,其中包括双栖于舞台剧及大银幕的安东尼·霍普金斯(Anthony Hopkins)先生。我们十分轰动地揭开了全球古墓迷们所津津乐道的问题的答案。谁是Lara Croft?《古墓丽影历代记》请来了资深的配音艺人兼女演员Jonell Elliot,并且考验了她对于迄今为止全英最为强悍的女性电视游戏中角色的演绎,还为她那Lara Croft充满电力的嗓音的归来作了确保。下面就来看看我们的独家访谈吧:

Hello Jonell. Thank you for taking the time to answers our questions. Our leading questing is on your identity which so far has been shrouded in mystery. Who are you? Have you done voice-over work before? Have you performed on-screen or on-stage before? If so, in what productions?
你好,Jonell。感谢你能抽身回答我们的问题。我们的第一问是关于你那至今仍被层层迷雾所包围着的身份。你是谁?你以前做过配音的工作吗?你过去在银幕亦或舞台上有表演过吗?如果有,那么是哪些作品呢?

My name is Jonell Elliott and I am an experienced voice-over artist and actress. My voice-over credits include commercials for Wella, Oil of Olay, Macdonald's, Loot, Nescafe, Dover Court, BU Perfume, Daily Mail, Lloyds bank, Sony, Natwest, Natural plus and many more. I've been a regular on Disney, Living and Cartoon Network promos and very popular on CD-Rom games such as The Island of Doctor Moreau and City Of The Lost Children. I have also voiced a few cartoon series such as Enigma and Angelina Ballerina for ITV. Visually I was a regular in Grange Hill (BBC), Family Affairs, (Channel 5), Second Sight (BBC), and Beer Goggles which is a film for Channel 4. I've also appeared in Elvis The Musical in the West End (1996) and performed at the Edinburgh Festival in A Brief Affair.
我的名字叫Jonell Elliott,我是一名资深的配音艺人兼女演员。我的配音解说节目包括威娜(Wella)、玉兰油(Oil of Olay)、麦当劳(Macdonald's)、Loot、雀巢咖啡(Nescafe)、Dover Court、BU香水(BU Perfume)、每日邮报(Daily Mail)、劳埃德银行(Lloyds bank)、索尼(Sony)、Natwest银行(Natwest)、Natural plus等等的广告。我还是迪斯尼(Disney)、Living以及卡通频道(Cartoon Network)宣传工作的常客,在《莫洛医生的岛屿》(The Island of Doctor Moreau)以及《童梦失魂夜》(City Of The Lost Children)等CD-Rom游戏上我也颇受欢迎。我还为ITV的《英格玛》(Enigma) 、《芭蕾小精灵》(Angelina Ballerina)等动画片配过音。影视方面,我是Grange Hill (BBC英国广播公司)、Family Affairs(Channel 5第5频道)、Second Sight (BBC)还有第四频道的电影Beer Goggles等节目的常客。我也在Elvis The Musical in the West End (1996)中有过表演,在爱丁堡艺术节(Edinburgh Festival)上参演过A Brief Affair。

In less than three months, hundreds of thousands of Tomb Raider fans will be hearing your voice as Lara Croft. How does that make you feel? Were you nervous when you first began recording?
再过不满3个月的时间,成千上百的古墓迷们你为Lara Croft所配的声音,你就此作何感受?你初次录音时是否紧张过?

Well obviously it's been very exciting and a huge honour to record the voice of the character Lara Croft for the game Tomb Raider, over the past few years. I've voiced Lara on Tomb Raider 4, 5 and 6: The Angel of Darkness, so I'm pretty comfortable in her skin right now. As for being nervous I find whenever I'm recording I so thoroughly enjoy the experience that I find no time to get nervous.
嗯,显然,在过去几年里,能为游戏《古墓丽影》中的Lara Croft录音是相当令人兴奋的,也是我莫大的荣幸。我在《古墓丽影》的4、5代以及6代《黑暗天使》都为Lara献过声。所以把自己当作她,我现在已经觉得舒服多了。要说紧张的话,我每次录音时我都很享受这整个过程,所以我觉得没什么可紧张的。

As you are aware, the Tomb Raider phenomenon is one of this generations most potent franchises. Why do you think Lara Croft has captured the imagination of fans across the world?
正如你也清楚的,古墓风潮是近几十年来最火热的商业之一。对于Lara Croft俘获了全球玩家的神经,你是怎么看的?

I believe that Lara has become such the star she is today because of the positive image that she portrays. Obviously the world was ready for a strong, intellectual female adventurer - especially a girl with such attitude.
我认为,Lara总是呈现给人们以积极向上的形象,因此她成为了如今这样的巨星。显而易见,全世界都已准备好迎接一个坚强、睿智的女冒险家——尤其是具备这种态度的女孩子。

Were you familiar with the Tomb Raider series before taking on the role of Lara Croft? If so, what Tomb Raider games have you played? Did you complete any?
在你尚未接下Lara Croft这个角色前,你对《古墓丽影》系列熟悉吗?如果熟悉,那么又玩过哪几代?有没有全部通关的?

Of course I was aware of the huge success of Tomb Raider and on occasion I've tried playing all the Tomb Raider games except of course The Angel of Darkness. I'm afraid to say I've never completed any of them, but just voicing the character of Lara Croft makes me feel I've experienced lots of adventures already.
我当然早就清楚《古墓丽影》的巨大成功,我偶尔也会玩玩,除了《黑暗天使》以外我都玩过了。可我恐怕得说,我没有一代是完全通关的,不过为Lara Croft一角配音让我感觉到我已经经历了许许多多的冒险了。

How were you initially coached when first recording for The Angel Of Darkness. What tips did you receive to portray the Lara Croft character?
当你刚开始为《黑暗天使》录音时,他们是如何指导你的?在表现Lara Croft这一角色方面,你又得到了些什么样的意见?

I was fortunate enough to have the voice they were looking for, and of course the first title I was involved with - The Last Revelation - featured Lara's 16 year old voice which I was also capable of producing.
拥有他们所要寻找的嗓音,我为此感到足够幸运,当然,我初次配音的那一代——《古墓丽影 最后的启示》——其中有段Lara  16岁时的声音也是我给配的。

What aspect of recording did you enjoy the most?
哪方面的录音是你最喜欢的?

Interacting with all other actors who played the other various roles.
与负责其他各类角色的演员的互动对话。

What aspect of recording did you find the most difficult?
哪一方面的录音是你觉得最困难的?

There wasn't anything in particular that I found difficult.
并没有哪发面让我觉得特别困难的。

Do you have a particular favourite Lara Croft catchphrase or dialogue?
你有没有特别喜欢的Lara Croft的经典台词或者对话来着?

There are so many great scenes and characters it's too difficult to make a choice, but I just love her quick wit and sarcasm.
里头精彩的片段和角色实在太多了,我都不知该怎么选才好,可是我就是喜欢她伶俐的口才和嘲讽言辞。

Where would you like to see your Lara Croft outtakes?
你希望在哪儿看见你为Lara Croft配的NG片段?

They are all in a secret vault somewhere, never to be heard!
它们都被放在某个秘密的保险箱里,没人会知道!

Do you want to buy them back? :)
你想把它们买回来吗?:)

Not in my life time!!
不要在我活着的时候就好!!

If this was your first voice-over project, would you consider doing it again?
如果这是你的第一部配音作品,你会考虑在做一遍吗?

As you can see it's not my first job, but I was delighted to be offered the voice of Lara Croft and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. It has been a pleasure working with Core Design, Eidos and everyone else involved.
正如你所了解的,这并非我的处女作,可我很高兴能为Lara Croft献声,我也绝不会后悔再做一遍。能和Core Design, Eidos以及其他每一位工作人员一同合作是我的荣幸。

Have you recorded for all three Tomb Raider The Angel Of Darkness episodes or just the Feb 2003 release? What do you think of the "epic scale" storyline?
你是否已将《古墓丽影黑暗天使》的三部曲全给录完了,或者只录了2003年2月发行的第一部?你对于"史诗型模式"的故事框架又是怎么看的?

Well as you can imagine I can't give too much away, needless to say though - I don't think you've heard the last of me yet!
嗯,就像你能料想到的,我不可能透露太多,你还没法探清我的底呢!——不用说你也清楚。

Now you've finished recording for Core Design, will you be available for weddings, Bar mitzvah's or premium rate telephone work as the character of Lara Croft? :)
现在你完成了为Core Design的录音工作,那么你是否有空以Lara Croft的身份出席一些婚礼、成人礼或者保险费率的电话工作?:)

That side of the business is dealt with by my agent, but all things are considered...
那方面的工作是由我的经济人打理的,不过所有的事情都在考虑之中......

=======================================================================

1)
My name is Jonell Elliott and I am an experienced voice-over artist and actress. My voice-over credits include commercials for Wella, Oil of Olay, Macdonald's, Loot, Nescafe, Dover Court, BU Perfume, Daily Mail, Lloyds bank, Sony, Natwest, Natural plus and many more. I've been a regular on Disney, Living and Cartoon Network promos and very popular on CD-Rom games such as The Island of Doctor Moreau and City Of The Lost Children. I have also voiced a few cartoon series such as Enigma and Angelina Ballerina for ITV. Visually I was a regular in Grange Hill (BBC), Family Affairs, (Channel 5), Second Sight (BBC), and Beer Goggles which is a film for Channel 4. I've also appeared in Elvis The Musical in the West End (1996) and performed at the Edinburgh Festival in A Brief Affair.
我的名字叫Jonell Elliott,我是一名资深的配音艺人兼女演员。我的配音解说节目包括威娜(Wella)、玉兰油(Oil of Olay)、麦当劳(Macdonald's)、Loot、雀巢咖啡(Nescafe)、Dover Court、BU香水(BU Perfume)、每日邮报(Daily Mail)、劳埃德银行(Lloyds bank)、索尼(Sony)、Natwest银行(Natwest)、Natural plus等等的广告。我还是迪斯尼(Disney)、Living以及卡通频道(Cartoon Network)宣传工作的常客,在《莫洛医生的岛屿》(The Island of Doctor Moreau)以及《童梦失魂夜》(City Of The Lost Children)等CD-Rom游戏上我也颇受欢迎。我还为ITV的《英格玛》(Enigma) 、《芭蕾小精灵》(Angelina Ballerina)等动画片配过音。影视方面,我是Grange Hill (BBC英国广播公司)、Family Affairs(Channel 5第5频道)、Second Sight (BBC)还有第四频道的电影Beer Goggles等节目的常客。我也在Elvis The Musical in the West End (1996)中有过表演,在爱丁堡艺术节(Edinburgh Festival)上参演过A Brief Affair。

这一段的专有名词暴多啊! :crybaby2: 好多还是注册商标来着的~~我把能翻的都翻了,括号里是英文原名。没加括号的英文都实在不会翻。 :crybaby2:

=========================================================================================================

2)
Where would you like to see your Lara Croft outtakes?
你希望在哪儿看见你为Lara Croft配的NG片段?

They are all in a secret vault somewhere, never to be heard!
它们都被放在某个秘密的保险箱里,没人会知道!

Do you want to buy them back? :)
你想把它们买回来吗?:)

Not in my life time!!
不要在我活着的时候就好!!

Where would you like to see your Lara Croft outtakes?这句翻成有"哪儿"这个词好像不太对。TC给个意见吧! :cat:

=======================================================================================================

3)
Now you've finished recording for Core Design, will you be available for weddings, Bar mitzvah's or premium rate telephone work as the character of Lara Croft? :)

不知翻对了没? :icon_scratch:

=======================================================================================================

4)
上一张帖子
Lara has guns and runs people over with a snowmobile, while Judith drives a Ford Sierra and her best weapon is her wit. Judith, of Ilkeston, Derbyshire, preserves Lara's image by never making a personal appearance.
Lara携着双枪,驾着雪地摩托轧过敌人,然而Judith则开着辆福特-山脉(Ford Sierra),而她最棒的武器便是她的那付好口才。由于来自德贝郡伊尔克斯顿(Ilkeston)的Judith从不露脸,因而她始终以Lara的形象示人。

哪位懂车的知道Ford Sierra的确切车名?"福特"是确定的,Sierra原意为"山脉",用在车上有变吗?

TombCrow

译的很不错啊 :thumbsup:

引用Where would you like to see your Lara Croft outtakes?这句翻成有"哪儿"这个词好像不太对。TC给个意见吧!

这句我也吃不准 :dontknow:

引用Now you've finished recording for Core Design, will you be available for weddings, Bar mitzvah's or premium rate telephone work as the character of Lara Croft? :)

as the character of Lara Croft 是"以Lara Croft的身份"还是"像Lara Croft一样"? :icon_scratch:

ilovelctr

引用自: TombCrow 于 2006 九月 11, 16:44:50
as the character of Lara Croft 是"以Lara Croft的身份"还是"像Lara Croft一样"? :icon_scratch:
"像Lara Croft一样":as the character of Lara Croft does-as作从属连词(可能是状语从句的谓语省略了)
"以Lara Croft的身份":as the character of Lara Croft -as作介词,后加名词,作方式状语(当然啦,这个用法也能作"像"来理解)
像Lara Croft一样出席一些婚礼、成人礼或者保险费率的电话工作? :icon_scratch:
Lara干这一行?

TombCrow

好像还是你比较有道理  :icon_scratch:

ilovelctr

THE VOICE OF LARA - KEELEY HAWES
LARA的声音- KEELEY HAWES (基利·霍斯)

Eidos Interactive, one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, can today confirm that the new voice of Lara Croft is leading British actress Keeley Hawes.
全球一流的娱乐软件发行与发展商之一,Eidos Interactive,于今日确认Lara Croft的新声音是英国的一线女演员Keeley Hawes。

Keeley, best known for her role of three years as Zoë Reynolds in BBC's flagship drama Spooks and recently seen in Michael Winterbottom's feature Cock and Bull Story, took to the part of Lady Lara Croft, 11th generation Countess, effortlessly.
以饰演BBC的招牌剧集《神出鬼没》(Spooks)中的Zoë Reynolds一角最为人们所熟知,并且最近现身于迈克尔·温特伯顿(Michael Winterbottom)的知名影片《无稽之谈》(Cock and Bull Story)的Keeley,毫不费力地驾驭了Lara Croft女士,这位家族中的第11代女伯爵。

"Lara Croft is such a strong and powerful character, but she also has an edge to her, which was great to portray vocally. Lara is getting up to all sorts of trouble in Legend, I am sure the fans won't be disappointed!"
"Lara Croft是如此坚强并充满力量的角色,但她也不乏情感丰富的一面,这一点是很适合用声音去诠释的。Lara在《传说》中得面对各种各样的困难,我相信玩家们是不会失望的!"

"Keeley is perfect for the voice of Lara" said Matt Gorman, Brand Controller for the Tomb Raider series, "she had the right balance of aristocracy and attitude to really bring to life Miss Croft in all her glory."
"Keeley是诠释Lara声音的不二人选" 《古墓丽影》系列的品牌所有者Matt Gorman说道,"她不仅拥有贵族该有的感觉,还绚丽多彩地将Croft小姐刻画的栩栩如生。"

Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend is the seventh title to be released in the Tomb Raider series, which originally launched in 1996, and is still one of the best selling videogame franchises of all time with over 28 million copies sold.
《劳拉·克劳馥 古墓丽影—传说》是《古墓丽影》系列的第7代,《古墓丽影》系列始于1996年,而这个系列凭借着超过2800万份的销量,仍旧稳坐着史上最畅销电视游戏之一的交椅。

Lara Croft has transcended games in a way no other character has, including action figures, comic books and two major motion pictures starring Angelina Jolie.
Lara Croft已经超越了游戏的范畴,这是其他角色所没有的,包括动作模特、漫画书籍以及两部由安吉丽娜·朱莉(Angelina Jolie)主演的动作影片。

Keeley Hawes (born 1 January 1977 in London) is an English actress, best known for her role as Zoe Reynolds in the BBC One drama series Spooks (2002-2004).
Keeley Hawes (出生于1977年,伦敦)是一名英籍演员,以她在BBC中的电视剧集《神出鬼没》(Spooks)中的所饰演的角色Zoe Reynolds最为人们所熟知。

She has also appeared in a number of other television dramas, including Dennis Potter's Karaoke (BBC One / Channel 4, 1995), and Othello (ITV, 2001).
她同样也在其他的一些电视剧集中出现过,包括丹尼斯·波特(Dennis Potter)导演的《卡拉OK》(Karaoke)(于1995年,在BBC电视台一套/第四频道播出)和《奥塞罗》(Othello)。

Her track record in adaptations of classic novels is also strong and includes Tipping the Velvet (BBC Two, 2002), Wives and Daughters (1999), Our Mutual Friend and Under the Greenwood Tree.
她在一些经由经典小说改变而来的影视作品中所创下的纪录也是非凡的,包括《轻舔丝绒》(Tipping the Velvet) (BBC电视台二套, 于2002年播出)、《锦绣佳人》(Wives and Daughters) (1999), 《我们相互的朋友》(Our Mutual Friend)以及《绿荫下》(Under the Greenwood Tree)。

Hawes has also appeared in films such as The Avengers (1998), The Last September, Complicity (2000) and A Cock and Bull Story (2006), and two music videos, for the singles Saturday Night by Suede and She's a Star by James.
Hawes也曾出演过一些电影,比如《复仇者》(The Avengers)(1998)、《最后的九月》(The Last September)、《共谋》(Complicity)(2000)以及《无稽之谈》(A Cock and Bull Story)(2006),她还在两支单曲的MV中有过表演,分别是山羊皮乐队(Suede)演唱的Saturday Night和詹姆斯乐队(James)演唱的She's a Star。

The daughter of a London cab driver, she had ten years of elocution lessons. [1] She married cartoonist Spencer McCallum in December 2001, but they divorced in 2004. They have a son, Myles (b. 2000). She married actor Matthew Macfadyen on 8 October 2004, who played Tom Quinn with Keeley in Spooks. Their first child, daughter Maggie, was born in December 2004. The couple are currently expecting their second child together in September 2006.
Keeley Hawes是一位伦敦计程车司机的女儿,她学习了10年的演讲课程。[1]她与漫画家Spencer McCallum于2001年12月喜结连理,但他们于2004年结束了婚姻关系。他们有个儿子,Myles(出生于2000)。2004年10月8日,Keeley嫁给了曾在《神出鬼没》(Spooks)中与她搭档过,饰演Tom Quinn一角的男演员Matthew Macfadyen。他们的第一个孩子,Maggie,是个女孩,出生于2004年12月。现在,他俩正一同期盼着2006年9月将要降生的第二个孩子。

On 23 February 2006, it was revealed that Hawes had replaced Jonell Elliot as the voice of Lara Croft. She voiced the role of Eidos Interactive's globe-trotting adventurer in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend, now under the reigns of Crystal Dynamics.
2004年2月23日,Hawes取代Jonell Elliot成为Lara Croft的新声音的消息被揭露了。她在Crystal Dynamics所打造的《劳拉·克劳馥 古墓丽影—传说》中,为Eidos Interactive的那位环球冒险家配上了自己的声音。

Keeley Hawes
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0369954/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/spooks/personnel_kh.shtml

==============================================================================

恩!还剩最后一点了~~
这段KH还是挺难的, :cat:
有些词没法通过字面翻译~~
原文里有个"[1]"(倒数第二段),
其实是一个链接来着。
http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/home/estuary/mullan.htm

TombCrow

引用这位家族中第11代的伯爵夫人。

应该是女伯爵哟 :tongue3:

PS:你怎么知道那个链接?你可以打开wikipedia? :icon_scratch:

ilovelctr

引用自: TombCrow 于 2006 九月 12, 17:11:09
应该是女伯爵哟 :tongue3:
对哦! :tongue3: 马上改过来。
引用自: TombCrow 于 2006 九月 12, 17:11:09
PS:你怎么知道那个链接?你可以打开wikipedia? :icon_scratch:
http://www.answers.com/topic/keeley-hawes
嘿嘿!KH这份资料的源地址,我是很清楚的! :glasses2:
我喜欢看她的电视剧嘛! :thumbsup:
《军情五处》看过吗? :love10:

PS:wikipedia是什么? :dontknow:

TombCrow

我还以为你是wikipedia看到的呢
就是那个"自由的百科全书",不过在大陆被封了

ilovelctr

CASTING THE NEW VOICE OF LARA ...AT LAST THE STORY CAN BE TOLD!
演绎LARA声音......了解故事情节!

With the official release of the highly anticipated Tomb Raider: Legend in April, sound production company side – who cast, recorded and directed the new incarnation of iconic character Lara Croft – can finally shout about another major project successfully completed.
随着呼声极高的《古墓丽影:传说》于4月的官方发行,为Lara Croft这位偶像级人物的新化身录制并监制了配音的音轨制作的公司厂商——最终宣布另一项重要工程告结。

side cast TV and film actress Keeley Hawes (Spooks, Tipping The Velvet) as the new voice of the world's most glamorous tomb-raiding, gun-toting adventurer – but while landing one of gaming's more enviable tasks is something most of us would want to shout from the rooftops, the people at side have had to keep their mouths very firmly shut. Strict secrecy was maintained throughout production, even as speculation raged in the gaming community about the new Lara's possible identity.
厂商让影视双栖的女演员Keeley Hawes(《神出鬼没(Spooks)》、《轻舔丝绒(Tipping The Velvet)》)演绎这位最独具魅力、手持双抢的冒险家——然而这个更令人羡慕的游戏项目是我们大多数人希望空开的,厂商的人不得不守口如瓶。整个的制作过程都在严格的保密之下,即使是在游戏协会间流传的那些对于Lara的可能身份的猜测之类的内容也不外乎。

side co-founder Andy Emery acknowledged that there was a rather cruel irony in an audio specialist having to maintain a stoic silence: 'It is sometimes a little frustrating that we cannot shout about projects we're currently working on, especially when they're as exciting or prestigious as many of our recent projects have been. But, of course, we fully understand the need to keep things under wraps. And when great titles such as Tomb Raider: Legend or the recent Dragon Quest: Journey Of The Cursed King receive such critical acclaim from the specialist press, that gives everyone here at side a real glow of satisfaction at a job well done.'
厂商的合作创办者Andy Emery坦白道,对于一个录音师而言,得有能耐保持住沉默还真是一个相当挖苦的讽刺:'我们无法公布我们正在制作的一些项目,有时真让人感到几分扫兴,尤其是令人兴奋、倍受瞩目的那些,就像我们最近做的几个。不过,当然啦,我们完全卖关子的必要。而当像《古墓丽影:传说》或者最近的《勇者斗恶龙:被诅咒国王之旅》(Dragon Quest: Journey Of The Cursed King)的大作得到了来自专家评审的高度评价时,那会使厂商这边的每个人为完成一款佳作感到满足、自豪。

The latest in the Dragon Quest series has already had tremendous critical acclaim in the US, with vocal work being singled out for particular praise by reviewers. Other significant projects to date include Driver: Parallel Lines, The Movies, Batman Begins, Black & White 2, Genji, MediEvil: Resurrection, Fable and Killzone. side is currently working on a number of Next Gen titles due for release in 2007.
随着评论家们专门给予其声效的高度评价,《勇者斗恶龙》系列的最新一代已在美国获得了极高的赞誉。另外一些现已上市的大作包括《极道无间:平行线》(Driver: Parallel Lines)、《电影大亨》(The Movies)、《蝙蝠侠诞生》(Batman Begins)、《黑与白2:众神之战》(Black & White 2)、《源氏》(Genji)、《骷髅骑士:复苏》(MediEvil: Resurrection)、《神鬼寓言》(Fable)以及《杀戮地带》(Killzone)。厂商方面也正在制作一些将在2007年发行的次世代游戏。

'Working with side UK was instrumental in ensuring we met our high production values set out for Tomb Raider: Legend. We chose side for the facilities, professionalism, experience and friendly staff which collectively made the whole experience run very smoothly, and we look forward to working with side again in the future.'
'与英国那方面的厂商的合作对我们达到为《古墓丽影:传说》所初定下的高品质起到了重要作用。我们选择了具备能够使整个过程运行起来十分顺畅的设施、专业素质、经验、友好的员工的厂商,我们也期待着能在以后再次与这样的厂商合作。'

Greg Hounsom, Senior Producer Eidos
Eidos高级制作员,Greg Hounsom

======================================================================================

FINISHED

TombCrow

:hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
还有没有空翻译一下关于模特的资料啊 :tongue3:

http://www.laracroft.name/models.php
不知道是不是一样的 :dontknow:
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/lara/index.html

我赶紧闪 :wave:

ilovelctr

不用老大多说,我也看得出来。 :glasses2:
中文站现在嘛,不是长期不在线的(逃跑了?),就是一些不懂英语工作组人员。 :sign18:
没猜错吧! :laughing11:
译是可以译的,