2019 七月 18, 上午 03:25:20
Mobile Main Menu
作者 TombCrow, 2004 八月 28, 下午 03:43:03
2004 八月 28, 下午 03:43:03
1. Add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
2. A book holds a house of gold.
3. Crows everywhere are equally black.
4. Dream different dreams while on the same bed.
5. Even a hare will bite when it is cornered.
6. Have a mouth as sharp as a dagger, but a heart as soft as tofu.
7. An inch of time is an inch of gold, but you can't buy that inch of time with an inch of gold.
8. Looking for the ass on its very back.
9. The longer the night lasts, the more our dreams will be.
10. No wind, no waves.
11. Of all the stratagems, to know when to quit is the best.
12. Once on a tiger's back, it is hard to alight.
13. One monk shoulders water by himself; two can still share the labor among them. When it comes to three, they have to go thirsty.
14. Paper can't wrap up a fire.
15. A smile will gain you ten more years of life.
16. A sly rabbit will have three openings to its den.
17. Some prefer carrot while others like cabbage.
18. Steal a bell with one's ears covered.
19. There are always ears on the other side of the wall.
20. Vicious as a tigress can be, she never eats her own cubs.
21. A weasel comes to say "Happy New Year" to the chickens.
22. Without rice, even the cleverest housewife cannot cook.
23. The more you sweat in Peacetime, The less you bleed during War.
24. Pure gold does not fear furnace.
25. Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.
26. The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
27. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
28. He painted a tiger, but it turned out a dog.
29. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
30. After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless.
31. A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.
32. Sour, sweet, bitter, pungent, all must be tasted.
33. With money you are a dragon; with no money, a worm.
34. There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same.
35. When a finger points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.
36. It is not necessary to light a candle to the sun.
37. He who rides the tiger can never dismount.
38. Every day cannot be a feast of lanterns.
39. It is not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing.
40. Virtue never dwells alone; it always has neighbours.
41. The Gods cannot help those who do not seize opportunities.
2004 八月 28, 下午 08:26:27
Terms and Rules
SMF 2.1 RC2
SMF © 2011