古墓丽影电影3??

作者 TombCrow, 2004 九月 01, 17:47:26

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

TombCrow

Date: 24/08/2004 (source: tombraiderchronicles.com )
Tomb Raider 3 movie.. No? Yes?
Cocooned in a pageant of all things uncertain, a source attached to motion picture giant Paramount Pictures has confirmed the studio is still negotiating a third Lara Croft-helmed movie to conclude the trilogy originally touted by Lara Croft Tomb Raider director Simon West. Paramount's Tomb Raider train spectacularly derailed in April after franchise producer Lawrence Gordon dismissed a concluding picture blaming the mediocre box-office performance of Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life.

Academy Award winner Angelina Jolie - who plays lead video-game heroine Lara Croft - had already dismissed a concluding picture during an interview in March. "I just don't feel like I need to do another one, because I felt very happy with the last one. It was the one that we really wanted to do. In the first one, I was kind of frustrated, but I was trying something new, and then with the second one, I felt like that's how we wanted to do it."

Back in Feb 2004, Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life producer Lloyd Levin said international returns were more than respectable enough to ensure Paramount bankroll a final chapter in the planned Tomb Raider motion picture trilogy despite domestic indifference. Speculation was then supported by Chris Barrie, the British actor who plays Lara Croft's fussing butler Hillary, during a recent interview with The Sun. "There is a third Tomb Raider film on the slate and I'm hoping Hillary will be back. The perfect storyline would be that Hillary turns out to be both the arch-baddie and Lara's love interest! Although I'm not sure how Angelina would feel about that."

派拉蒙正在筹划第三部古墓丽影电影,虽然演Lara的AJ小姐早就说不想再演了......

爱因斯坦

TombCrow

anni010101

我看了,是和潘多拉的魔盒有关系的······AJ小姐!拜托,我很喜欢你的!(劳拉)