ilovelctr

诶!我收到了! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
谢谢你哈! :hello2: 我先听听看~~ :cat:

ilovelctr

好有特色的口音啊~~ :tongue3:
我觉得他说话像法国人~~ :BangHead:

P.S.说实话,劳拉的话我基本都能听懂,他的话,我一句也听不懂。 :sad7:

Artifact5静态

我前面告诉过你的,他说的是Geordie English,是一种英国北方方言。在英国北方方言中,mon=man,进一步在Geordie English中,man,即mon经常通指man 或 woman,没怎没分过。

Bob从北方来打工,当了李的实验品,他本以为会得到李所说的Good wage. Accommodation wid it,但实验失败,他被毁容了。
前面一页帖子有他的照片,看看吧。

下文有个canna ......
看这里http://www.lookandread.myby.co.uk/stories/racer/dictionary.shtml
她睡的时候我们以为她快死了;她死的时候我们以为她睡着了。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

我还有音轨,你要不要。虽说光盘早已没了,但幸亏我当初保留了audio文件。 :sign13:

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

ilovelctr

引用
前面一页帖子有他的照片,看看吧。

下文有个canna ......
看这里http://www.lookandread.myby.co.uk/stories/racer/dictionary.shtml
恩,好的,慢慢来。 :hello2:
我已经把声音传到中文站空间里了。 :hello2:
http://www.gmly.info/7800gt/TR3-Bob.mp3 :cat:
多谢楼主提供。 :hello2:

引用我还有音轨,你要不要。虽说光盘早已没了,但幸亏我当初保留了audio文件。
好的,好的。 :hello2:
乌鸦不想要,我还想要呢~~感觉听北方口音挺有意思的。
听音轨也能帮助理解对白。
麻烦楼主了~~

Artifact5静态

告诉你们一件事,看了可别笑:
以前玩三代光盘版的时候,我发现文件中的FMV文件个数比我看到的FMV个数多,因此我认为是游戏中没有播放出来,再加上那张盘不是正宗的光盘版,上面只有Tomb Raider3几个字,我就更确信了是因为它不正宗导致了FMV没有播放出来,而正版的肯定会播放出来。而我就到网站上面去找着那几段FMV的情节,结果我以为我找到了,因为那些我不知道的情节的个数更好等于多出的FMV个数,而且根据它的内容,这些FMV将非常冗长 。         

可是后来我发现有正版的人都说没看到过那些动画,这让我很奇怪。后来当TombCrow 说他\她也没见过时,我终于觉得不对头了。于是我问我的同学,他大概这样说的:光盘版的都有几种,据说是当时玩家对游戏中地点的很快转移感到困惑,这样做游戏后来让一些人自制了额外动画再发行,但原创者并不认可这些动画就代表了他们对游戏情节的理解,因此这个版本也一点不官方,发到大陆来的也寥寥无几。我也是这样答复你们的。但他突然又电话里告诉我:那些情节是老外自己编的,根本没那些动画,因为那个网站在最下面有注释!

所以Dr. Christopher Brown   Sajit Vohra   Lenny   Desert Rat 是不存在的

事情搞清楚了,但多余的FMV是从哪儿来的呢?
原来,在每个大关的开头,都有一个陨石从屏幕右方移到左方的动画(就是片头动画的那一小段),它被我忽略了。

晕,因为这样,我才在这里说过"百科的人物栏中,三代的人物怎么这么少呀?",并说了些根本没有的人物。而我的同学 ,则在百度发了一大串根本就不存在的对话 :laughing11:当他发现不对后,赶紧停发了。 :laughing11:

但这些人是有的:Willard  、 Billy、  Winston 、 Tony 、 Randy  、Rory  、 Charles Robert Darwin   、Stephen Barr、Paul Caulfield、Jonson、Smythe、Henderson 、  断腿的Commander  :crybaby2:、   Bishop  、 Tuckerman   、tribesman 、   Puna  、  assassin   Bob   、 Sophia Leigh。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

ilovelctr

哈哈 :laughing11: ~~看来3代还真地不简单。 :thumbsup:
引用后来当TombCrow 说他\她也没见过时,我终于觉得不对头了。
你叫乌鸦"它"就行了。 :laughing11:

Artifact5静态

刚刚攻克了几道数学题...... :sunny:

其实我是不应该犯那种错误的,因为我曾看过一篇报道,是采访1-3代黄金版关卡制作人的(不知道你看过没有),他提到了他的设计思想。另外他也提到过三代,表示三代因为种种原因,有些设想没能实现(我估计就有fmv动画),比如在路德之门一关里本来应该有一个埃及少女的鬼魂出场的,但没实现。

要知道三代只有4个fmv,只有4个,数数其它几代吧。这使得三代的情节显得"突如其来",没有动画解释劳拉为什么去印度,通过什么去了和离开内华达、南太平洋、伦敦。但这恰恰为人们提供了广阔的想象空间。不过仍有一些费解的事,即劳拉在击败每一大关的boss后是怎么从印度和南太平洋的神庙里出来的,因为你玩了之后就会发现这两处地方只有来路没有去路。(五碳化合物的堆积 :laughing11:

看来,三代因为种种原因,实在是节俭到头了。

另外,第一关的动画里有句话:next bus out 。这句话真令人费解呀!!!!!! :dontknow:

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

ilovelctr

next bus out? :dontknow:
这得要看了动画才知道了,毕竟我对经典古墓实在了解得很有限。 :crybaby2:

FMV过少的话,那其他玩家补上的那些是不是很破啊? :tongue3:
看来我得找动画看了~ :icon_scratch:

Artifact5静态

next bus out这句话是劳拉在丛林里遇见的托尼所说的话,这可是从林,怎么会有bus??? :dontknow:

他自己弄错了,其他玩家没补FMV,是补的想象的动画的故事(一大串,一大串)。
这里是他们编的故事的其中之一:

Lara Croft finally arrives at the airport in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea . It's been a long flight, and she is feeling edgy from the sense of lost time. She quickly exits the airport and hails a cab. The taxi driver offers to help with her bags, but she insists on carrying them herself. She tells him to take her to the Ela Beach Hotel. The tickets and hotel reservations were already arranged by Willard. All she knows is that he would contact her with further instructions once she has arrived and checked in.

Lara checks into a garden view room in the Ela Beach Hotel that has been reserved in her name. She pulls open the curtain and looks over the beautiful hotel grounds. She's still on edge, so she makes a call to room service to have a light meal brought up. Within twenty minutes, someone arrives with her tray of food. He sets the tray on a table, and Lara drops a few kinas into the boy's open palm. The boy smiles and leaves. Lara lifts the cover off of the plate and looks over the meal. The dinner consists of goat meat with a side of potatoes and bananas and various local vegetables wrapped in banana leaves and boiled in coconut milk. Lara regrets for a moment, that she didn't simply order the pork, but she is relieved, after taking the first bite of the goat, to find that it's all quite palatable. After enjoying her meal, she lies back on the huge bed and waits...

Time passes. Perhaps minutes. Perhaps hours. Lara just lies there staring at the ceiling... waiting... Finally the phone rings. Lara snaps up and grabs the receiver, "Yes?"

"I trust the accommodations suit you?" Willard asks.

"They're just fine," Lara replies. Getting down to business, she asks Willard, "So where is this island specifically?"

"It's about a hundred miles north west of New Guinea," Willard tells her, "It's a small island. Some locals who know it call it Kuru, but it's unincorporated so you won't find any island by that name on any tourist map. The island is located at one hundred fifty-one degrees zero minutes ten seconds west longitude and eight degrees thirty minutes five seconds west latitude. I believe you'll have to get there by boat. Can you arrange some sort of transportation and get a hold of a navigational chart?"

"I'll make do," Lara answers. "Is there anything else I need to know about Kuru? I don't like surprises."

Willard replies, "Barr's journal only states that Smythe was lost there. Aside from the fact that I hear that there are still practicing cannibals on the island, I don't know much more."

"Lovely," Lara mutters. "Thanks, I'll contact you when I return." She sets the receiver into the cradle. She pauses and then dials for the hotel operator. "Hello?" Lara asks, "Could you recommend an airline that charters small planes?" Lara pauses, "Yes, any reputable one will do. Thank you."

Lara waits for an answer on the line. After a moment a young woman's voice comes onto the line, "Hello, Air Niugini."

Lara answers, "Hello, do you have any charter planes?"

"Yes, but only a few," the woman replies, "Where do you need to go?"

"One of the islands north west of here," Lara answers. "I need to hire a small plane for just one passenger."

"Of course," the woman answers. "When do you need to fly?"

"Could I get someone to fly me out tomorrow morning?" Lara asks.

"Yes, Lenny is available tomorrow morning to fly you," The woman answers. "Your name?"

"Croft. Lara Croft," Lara replies.

"How will you be paying for this?" The woman asks.

"Cash," Lara answers.

The woman answers, "That will be just fine. Lenny will meet you at the airfield tomorrow morning at six."

"Thank you," Lara answers.

Lara gets a troubled night's sleep. It's always hard for her to sleep soundly the night before she travels. In the morning, she dresses appropriately for the warm and humid conditions and carries her gear down the elevators and steps into the lobby of the hotel. A doorman opens the hotel's front doors for her, and she steps outside. She hails a taxi to take her back to the airport.

Lara arrives at the airfield, and a dark-skinned man is walking around a Cessna 150 with a clipboard in his hands. The man smiles and introduces himself, "Hi, I'm Lenny. Ms. Croft, I presume?" Lara smiles back, and gives him a nod. Pleasantly, he announces, "Step aboard."

They load Lara's gear into the Cessna. It's an old plane from the 1960's, and it's showing its age. The little two seater is particularly cramped, because it looks like Lenny has made some slight modifications the plane to allow for additional fuel. Lenny looks over and asks, "Okay, where to?"

Lara smiles and asks, "They don't bother with flight plans here do they?"

Lenny answers, "C'mon, this is a small island, and this is a small plane. I told them we're going north west about a hundred miles. You tell me where."

Lara pulls out a navigation map, and points to a tiny nameless dot on the map and says, "Here."

Lenny begins to protest, "Lady, are you nuts? What are you looking to see there? Don't you know the people down there are going to eat you for dinner?"

"Look Lenny, I thought your job was just to fly me there, and that's what I'm paying you for, not to ask questions." Lara gently says and smiles.

Lenny takes the navigational chart, looks it over and mumbles to himself, "she thinks she's a National Geographic photographer or something...." The old plane taxis out to the runway and Lenny applies the throttle and the little plane's engine sputters and pops as it accelerates down the runway. It's not the most graceful take off, but it lifts off the runway and he turns the plane northward.

When the plane reaches the island of Kuru, Lenny flies the plane over the southern shore of the island once to look for somewhere to land. However, the island is covered with dense vegetation. He informs Lara of the situation, "Sorry, there's nowhere for me to land. We've already made two passes over the island. If we keep this up, we won't have enough fuel to get back."

Lara looks over the island and points to a lagoon on the southern end of the island, "Can you slow down and fly the plane in low down there?"

"Sure," Lenny tells her, and begins to dip the plane low toward the lagoon. Suddenly, he ponders the purpose of this little maneuver and asks, "What are you thinking?"

"Get in low, and I'll hop out," Lara tells him while stowing away her gear and strapping on her backpack.

"Wha?" Before Lenny has enough time to argue with Lara, she's already got the passenger door open. Stuff is blowing all about in the cockpit. Lenny starts to scream, "Are ya out of your mind?"

Lenny wants to pull up, but Lara is already mostly outside. The plane is in low and just passing the edge of the lagoon. Lenny is about to pull up when Lara pushes off, clear of the plane, and manages to twist her body to dive safely into the waters of the lagoon. Lenny circles the plane back around once more to see if Lara's all right. Lara surfaces in the waters below and raises her arm to give him a thumbs up. He waves back, but without any means to land and his fuel running low, he turns the plane back to Port Moresby

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

TombCrow

mp3收到了,多谢~~
那个无脸男的话只听得出几句~