现在我把三代的对话发上来给你们去翻译,不过我需要指出几点:
1.ye是you另一种形式,多见于口语。
2.最后一关开始Willard开始念的咒语我实在搞不懂。
3.南太平洋一关中,有个土著人说英语说的很劣质,听起来像西班牙语。
4.somethin' = something(大概因为个g不发音吧。)

如果你们有什么疑惑,我们可以交流一下。

可是,为什么贵站中三代的音乐这么少呢?有好多个经典的三代音乐都没有,就是那几个听起来很吓人的音乐,另外还有动画的声音文件。

片头动画
Willard:      I've been yelling myself hoarse on this radio every day. It's just the weather dumps on us frequency here. An' maybe my transmission doesn't get through. I don't know.
Radio:        I can't understand one word of what you say, Willard.
Willard:     It's all going swell, sir.
Billy:          Get the bit up! Get it out!
Willard:     Turn it off! Off!  Hey! Switch it off!
Willard:     Dah!
Snowmobiler: Think you'd better come and check out Site 2.
Billy:          What about this?
Willard:     Blow through it.
Willard:     Find more meteorite?
Snowmobiler: Ha! No, something a little younger than that.
Willard:     Oh, no!  Billy, I don't want ye to set that explosive! Do ye hear me? I do not want ye to set that explosive!
Willard:     Wretched pyros!
Willard:     This place's had a busy history.

第一关末
Willard:     Tech four to five. Do you read me, Tech five? Tech...  Tony, ye loon, I know you're there...
Tony:        Woo-hoo!
Lara:         Hello?  Hello?
Tony:        What? What do you want from me now?
Lara:         Nothing that taxing. Are you alright?
Tony:         If you'd all stop, I might be just fine. Just one hundred percent...just...
Lara:         If you'd all stop? Who are you talking about?
Tony:         All of you. Hundreds of you...talking and chattering and breaking my brain up.
Lara:         Hmm. Well, I'm not quite sure where you're coming from, but I just want to know about the Infada artifact. In the temple up there.
Tony:         Voodoo magic and all, huh? I don't touch the stuff myself.
Lara:         It's not voodoo. Look, is there anyone else here with you?
Tony:         Yeah. Randy and Rory. Pheesh.
Lara:         Randy and Rory? Where? What are you all doing here?
Tony:         Well, they're staying put...in that temple. I told them not to. Warned them first. Not doing much now I doubt, under half a ton of mudslide. Me? I'm leaving. Next bus out. This jungle has rooted enough rot into me. I'd offer the same advice to you, but you don't seem like the type to take it....to care if I said you're gonna die in there.  Yeah...die.

第四关末
Willard: Hey!
Willard: I don't want to be misrepresented by that retarded researcher you've just been with, uh...
Lara: Lara.
Willard: I'm Doctor Willard. I'd come to converse with Tony myself, but I saw you were doing a rather more creditable job, I think. Indeed, I'm inspired. I'd like to offer ye other work.
Lara: What? Shoot the breeze with some of your other boys? No thanks.
Willard:  Fortunately, they were the only lab rats we let loose into the field. No, my request is for three other artifacts like this.
Lara: The Infada tribe only had one artifact of this type. It's unique.  Anyway, what would your interest in it be?
Willard: I'll show ye.  It's not from India. Rather, an island near Antarctica. It is, in fact, meteorite rock that has been fashioned and used by Polynesians who were once settled there many, many years ago. See that? That's unique. An unknown material.
Lara:  So, how did it end up here?
Willard:  Formed from the planets. Sculpted by Polynesians. Distributed by goons. Our excavations and investigations have led us to this.  A sailor's diary from his voyage on Charles Darwin's expedition on the HMS Beagle.
Lara: August 14, 1834.

Stephen:  This voyage is getting too boring for me to go on with this journal. Me adventures at sea are an embarrassment. The only tales I'll have to tell are hours of bird watchin', picking and pressing flowers, following them blasphemous ideas of the governor, Darwin. But this don't even concern me now. I just want food. Somethin' more than vegetable broth in me. Today, we five have made a pact. The only sampling we're gonna be doing is for meat...pure, solid, blood-rich meat.
Smythe:  The snow's run out. The tracks have gone.
Henderson:  Just keep going. We're on its trail.  There's something here!
Paul: Look, another one. What do you reckon they're worth then?
Paul: Too late. There's only four. None for you.
Stephen: Paul...(我不知道这里是Paul还是wolf)
Paul:  Wha..?
Smythe: Stephen! Stephen, leg it! Quick! Faster! Come on !
Henderson:  Nobody better say nothing about this to the governor, else we'll be back having to hunt down that creature for his samples. Paul fell down a crevasse, okay?
?:  Okay, Stephen?
Jonson:  Amen.

Willard: Stephen was to be the only survivor of the four. When he arrived back in London, he superstitiously sold off his artifacts, having seen his pals murdered or killed with theirs...one here in India, one in the South Pacific, and one in Nevada. The places where I'd like ye to go.
Lara: Sounds good to me.

第五关末
Guard 1:  You crazy geek freak. What kind of stunt was that to pull?  Let's take her in.
Guard 2:  She don't look much like one of them. Maybe she's an eco-terrorist or something.
Guard 1:  And they wear hot pants, huh?

第六关末
Guarda: All righty!
Driver: Okay, see you.

第八关末
Lara:  I'm not interrupting am I?
Commander:  Not bleeding are you? Not about to use this place as a dunny?
Lara:  No and  no.
Commander:  Good. Good. Just don't want any fly-carrying visitors in here.
Lara:  Right, I understand. What happened?
Commander:  Woke up in the jungle with one of those little blokes snacking on my leg, didn't I?
Lara:  A tribesman? It isn't usual for them to eat right off the bone like that.
Commander:  Well, it was dark and I never got the bugger, so I can't be sure. Somethin'spooky is in that jungle. Our air-carrier crashed up in the mountains. Every night, some of my men would vanish without a trace. Others fled in fear. Then this happened. So, I brought the men down to shore for safety only for us to be captured by this greedy mob. Some sort of sacrifice to their god who lives up in the hills. Though it seems I've not been invited to the barbie.
Lara:  Maybe you're the dessert. Ripe flesh can be a bit of a delicacy around here.
Commander:  For real?
Lara: Listen, we'd better get you out of here. Do you know how the tribes cross the swamp down there? Which stones they tread on?
Commander:  Yeah, but I'm staying put. With this wound, I'd be like a fill-up station for every diseased bug in the bush. I'd rather be the main course at the real feast.  Hey, if you see any of my men alive in there direct them to the north shore, will yer? Away from here.
Lara:  Of course.

第九关末
Tribesman:  Hoombada. Hoombada. This is well for you. Me fasting dis day. You make plenty good flesh-pot.
Lara:  You forget. I might be quite hungry myself. Famished actually.  Why did your ancestors flee from Antarctica so suddenly?
Tribesman:   Koma Koma, bad place. Plenty flesh, but fa da price of evil. Mutilation! Da sixth leader, Mauki was born without face. Terrible storms. Men afraid. Ran! Set curse of Mauki on da land. No one go der now.
Lara:  But you still worship it?
Tribesman:  White fellar later come here wit magic Koma Koma stone. Inna day we celebrate da death of him. Da feast of Smythe.
Lara:   One of Darwin's sailors. Poor fool.  Where's the stone now?
Tribesman:  He lucky fella dat kill you. A plenty Mary like you.
Lara:  I'll be sure to point that out to him.

第十二关末
Lara:  Who are you working for?
Assassin:   What?
Lara:  You heard me.
Assassin:  I didn't! Honest! What did you say?
Lara:  I said, 'who employs you'?
Assassin:  Miss Sophia Leigh.
Lara:  Who's she? What does she do?
Assassin:  I  know. Really! I don't! I just shoot people for her.
Lara:  A commendable work ethic, I guess.
Assassin:  Yeah, I put me hours into it. As my father did and his father before.
Lara:  Well, how old is this Miss Leigh.
Assassin: I dunno.. Late twenties, early thirties.
Lara:  Right.
Assassin:  Yeah. But for some people, like yourself, we get a special bonus.
Lara:  I am flattered.
Assassin:  I mean, I could even be retired from you.
Lara:  Then you might like to mind...the bell.
Lara: Happy retirement.

第十三关末
Bob:  So, you must be after Miss Leigh, then.
Lara:  Business, not pleasure.
Bob:  Though obviously not for revenge, mon. You've hardly got the face for that.
Lara:  And you have?
Bob:  How moronic a question is that, eh? I don't even have a face, mon! Came down here looking for work, and what do I get, eh? Miss Leigh's cosmetics company and her lab assistant job. No experience unnecessary. Good wage. Accommodation wid it. Aye, locked in a floatation tank for days on end in some fetid syrup. And when we come out, cause lots of it was applied, like – no face, or flesh, mon! And a booting down the waste disposal chute here. Presumed dead!
Lara:  Some kind of failed experiment then?
Bob:  Oy, tah! Very much! But, aye, and for added insult, when I tried to take me own life, I found dat it just didn't work.
Lara:  You mean, Sophia's testing some sort of immortality power? Along with her own brand of face-lift.
Bob:  Oy aye, mon! Everlasting beauty. She's obviously not fully worked it out yet. She takes the best results for herself. See, I don't care what your business is wit her. You can't be any more shiftless than she is. So, I'm going to go out of my way to help you. That is, after you done something for us here like.
Lara:  Very generous of you. What do you want?
Bob:  A bottle of that mummy preservation stuff from the Natural History Museum.
Lara:  Embalming fluid?
Bob:  Aye, for rotting flesh, you canna whack it, mon. The museum's pretty interesting, I'm told. You'll like it.
Lara:  So, why don't you go yourself?
Bob:  One of them Egyptian lassies there is a bit pissed off like that she didn't get immortality da way she wanted it. And seeing as we'd done better than her in that department, I didn't care to imagine what curse we could get given any worse than we got already. You'll be fine though, pet. You die easy.
Lara: Thanks.

第十四关末
Sophia:  Ah, Miss Croft. I take it you're ready to sign up.
Lara:  To what?
Sophia:  Well, my books. You see, with your lifestyle, you'd be the perfect campaign for my products. Just think, you wouldn't be needing those unsightly weapons anymore.
Lara:  No, but I'll probably have an unsightly face, judging by your past experiments.
Sophia:  My what?
Lara:  Oh, yes. They're all still alive. Very much so, in fact. All I want is the artifact.
Sophia:  Right! In your next life!
Lara:   We'll see.

第十五关开场动画
pilot:This is (???)to base. Come in, base2.Come in, base.Dead air, ma'am. Gotta get down. This is too much.Hold on back there!Whoo. Huh. Ha, ha. Ah, that was hairy.Ah..........................................................................................(死得好惨)

第十五关末
Willard:  Hi. Come in. Make yourself at home.
Lara:  At home? I just met a man who may as well be Brundlefly.
Willard:  Fascinating, isn't it?
Lara:  He was your own employee!
Willard:  He was a molecular biologist. He would have been intrigued with himself. Thanks to this material, his hock genes were multiplied. Do that, and the complexities of our bodies increase beyond our comprehension. But this is of the fringe of its possibilities we're seeing here. My partner's exposure came from material impregnated into the meteorite crater. The real capabilities lie in its core. With these artifacts you're so attached to, will let me access.
Lara:  But you've no control over this!
Willard:  This is not just about avidly spawning mutants! It's an entirely natural acceleration of evolution. A real live laboratory of spurred on life.
Lara:  Not everyone here wants to be guinea pigs! Multi-appendaged, or not!
Willard:  Well now, that's unfortunate. It's been hit-and-miss here for too long. Now the timing's spurred on. I can't leave it. The Polynesians fled in their ignorance. Darwin's half-wit sailors, the same. Ironically, making Darwin himself miss this angle in evolution. Hmm. But now I'm here. I have the access, the knowledge, the artifacts.
Lara:  Yes, but you bumped into me in India and sent me to find them for you, bringing me here, listening to this gibberish.  Your perception of good timing is...bad.
Willard:  I don't know about that.
她睡的时候我们以为她快死了;她死的时候我们以为她睡着了。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

ilovelctr

ye其实是一种源自于中古英语的说法,确实有you的意思 :thumbsup:
somethin' 的缩略符是美国俚语的写法。

很感谢楼主给予我们的帮助。 :hello2:
真地十分感谢。 :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

编辑:晕,我刚才竟然没把引用符号去掉~~ :BangHead:

Artifact5静态

土著人说英语说的很劣质,听起来像西班牙语。

我这儿有一个音轨,但不知道怎么上传。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

ilovelctr

不知道TC(乌鸦的简称)他是不是需要。
我做不了主~~ :sad7:
晚上他应该会来的(法国和这7个小时时差,下午他放学了应该会在)。
楼主不妨加他的MSN,有什么事都可以和他说。 :cat:

Artifact5静态

最后一关Willard在祭坛发出的声音是在此前的所有对话中的只言片语。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

要改句话:
第十五关末
Willard:  Hi. Come in. Make yourself at home.I won't be a minute.

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

TombCrow

多谢提供~~
音乐不是把所有音轨都放上的,只是挑了一些比较长的

ilovelctr

引用自: TombCrow 于 2007 二月 05, 18:03:37
多谢提供~~
音乐不是把所有音轨都放上的,只是挑了一些比较长的
TC啊,我们以前不是有个给外部玩家使用的FTP上传帐号吗?
我今天去看,怎么不见啦?

Artifact5静态

我这儿有段三代动画的音轨,不知你们要不要。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

TombCrow

TombCrow

看了一下,原来还有一半的内容没译完。
组里感兴趣的就从"第八关末"开始
第八关末尾的对话,根据法语译到中途:

Lara: 你在这里做什么?
A: 别靠近!你没有受伤或者生病吧?
Lara: 没有。
A: 好极了。我必须小心。我的身体已经不行了。
Lara: 我明白。你怎么了?
A: 我在丛林里醒来的时候,一个家伙正在大嚼特嚼我的腿。
Lara: 一个土著人?我还以为他们不喜欢这样吃东西的。
A: 那是在晚上,我(听不清),因此我什么都不敢肯定。丛林里有些可怕的东西。我们的飞机在山区坠毁了,我手下的人每个晚上都会消失掉几个,其他的则因为恐惧而逃走了。接着这就发生了。(后面不敢肯定)
Lara: 也许是餐后甜点。
他可能喜欢比较成熟的肉。

A: 你这么想?
Lara:听着,我们最好离开这里。你知道那些土著穿越沼泽的路线吗?他们从哪些石头上过去的?

A: 是的,我知道路。但我受了伤,只能留在这里。
(第一句听不清)我情愿做那些野蛮人的(plat resistant?)。如果你看到我有同事还或者,就指引他去北岸,那是唯一离开的方法了。

Lara: 相信我吧。

-------
之后的未译

Artifact5静态

我指的是那段土著人说的劣质英语。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

ilovelctr

引用自: TombCrow 于 2007 二月 05, 19:30:54
看了一下,原来还有一半的内容没译完。
组里感兴趣的就从"第八关末"开始
第八关末尾的对话,根据法语译到中途:

Lara: 你在这里做什么?
A: 别靠近!你没有受伤或者生病吧?
Lara: 没有。
A: 好极了。我必须小心。我的身体已经不行了。
Lara: 我明白。你怎么了?
A: 我在丛林里醒来的时候,一个家伙正在大嚼特嚼我的腿。
Lara: 一个土著人?我还以为他们不喜欢这样吃东西的。
A: 那是在晚上,我(听不清),因此我什么都不敢肯定。丛林里有些可怕的东西。我们的飞机在山区坠毁了,我手下的人每个晚上都会消失掉几个,其他的则因为恐惧而逃走了。接着这就发生了。(后面不敢肯定)
Lara: 也许是餐后甜点。
他可能喜欢比较成熟的肉。

A: 你这么想?
Lara:听着,我们最好离开这里。你知道那些土著穿越沼泽的路线吗?他们从哪些石头上过去的?

A: 是的,我知道路。但我受了伤,只能留在这里。
(第一句听不清)我情愿做那些野蛮人的(plat resistant?)。如果你看到我有同事还或者,就指引他去北岸,那是唯一离开的方法了。

Lara: 相信我吧。

-------
之后的未译
法语版的台词自由发挥得太厉害了。
我觉得Yew译得是对的:

引用自: Yew 于 2007 一月 16, 14:47:21
军士: Not bleeding are you? Not about to use this place as a dunny?
你没受伤吗?你不是来这儿寻"方便"的吧?

Lara笑着说: No and no.
不不不。

军士指着他的断腿说: Good. Good. Just don't want any fly-carrying visitors in here.
那就好,那就好。我讨厌不速之客(原意是我不希望有招引苍蝇的人来这里)。

尤其是那个fly-carrying,我乍一看都没看明白意思,Yew译得太棒了。 :hello2: