组里会英语的来看一下

作者 TombCrow, 2007 四月 07, 08:24:14

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

TombCrow

预备提交给Eidos的,某人郁闷地搞到现在(2点15分!)

CD, pay attention to this, please

I think using Egypt as background is really a good way to make players personally on the scene. Maybe this is why TR4 can bring players a strong sense of involvement.

Egypte in ATLAS HISTORIQUE DU MONDE(FR)
Egypte in MERVEILLEUSE EGYPTE DES PHARAONS(FR)
Egypte in LOUVRE
Egypte in Dictionnaire encyclopédique de l'Ancienne Egypte et des civilisations nubiennes(FR)

But when looking at the published TRA screenshots, I don't think it is much like Egypt. There must be something wrong. And this is not my own opinion. After discussing with other fans, we believe it is because of color.

Some colors in TR4 are too strong and exaggerated. But a game is precisely an art, for which exaggeration is necessary.

Egypt is a colorful world with a main hue of khaki, and so is the Egypt in TR1.

Pictures from: ENCYCLOPEDIE DE LA MYTHOLOGIE(FR), MERVEILLEUSE EGYPTE DES PHARAONS(FR), and Dictionnaire encyclopédique de l'Ancienne Egypte et des civilisations nubiennes(FR)

But in TRA, the color is not strong enough.

Here are some shots, by Rivendell from TRF.com; obviously the colors in TR1 and in TRA are quite different:

Almost all places in games designed by CD look like the same, you can't tell much difference between the scenes in TRA and the scenes in TRL. Even when Lara is in different countries, facing different cultures of different times, the humdrum color just makes it like that Lara is in the same place.

Egypt in TRA, Peru in TRA, Tiwanaku in TRL, Paraiso in TRL, Nepal in TRL, Ghana in TRL...look like the same.

I think the most weak point of the game is its uncolorful color. Every civilization has its own color, but most levels made by CD are in same black and gray. It seems that they are not so accomplished in using artistic way to build up images of different cultures. But instead, much effort has been laid on polygons and shapes.

Tiwanaku, Rome, Maya, Grace, Iran, South-East Asia...

...and Egypte.

Shape is one way to describe cultures and arts, but it is not the only way. Especially in a Game, color is much more important. It has also been proved by scientists that in terms of visual image, color is more impulsive than shape.

Maybe it is too late for TRA, but I wish CD pay more attention to colors for TR8, all I want is just a more perfect game.

Pictures from:

- ATLAS HISTORIQUE DU MONDE(FR)
- MERVEILLEUSE EGYPTE DES PHARAONS(FR)
- Dictionnaire encyclopédique de l'Ancienne Egypte et des civilisations nubiennes(FR)
- ENCYCLOPEDIE DE LA MYTHOLOGIE(FR)
- LES MAYAS(FR)
- FASTUEUSES CITES ANTIQUES(FR)
- THE LOUVRE (EN)

- MUSEE DU LOUVRE

- http://www.tombraiderforums.com/
- http://www.gmly.info/

ilovelctr

引用But when looking at the published TRA screenshots, I don't think it much likes Egypt.
But when looking at the published TRA screenshots, I don't think it much likes(这里是一定要改的,like是介词,后面不+s) Egypt.

引用Even when Lara is in different countries, facing different cultures of different times, she just looks like in the same place.
Even when Lara is in different countries, facing different cultures of different times, the humdrum color just makes it like that Lara is in the same place.

引用It seems that they are not very good at using artistic way to build up image of different cultures. On the contrary, much effort has been put on polygons and shapes.
It seems that they are not so accomplished in using artistic way to build up images of different cultures. But instead, much effort has been laid on polygons and shapes.

引用Sorry for my poor English
:icon_scratch:
貌似老外不怎么喜欢别人这么说? :dontknow:

随便改的,只是按照我的习惯来,仅作参考。
这是谁写的呢? :dontknow:
我看游戏差不多做完了,他们也来不及改贴图了吧?

羽化蝉

诚挚地提醒各位,此帖少拍多捧,切切...... :angel5:
若你对这个网站有爱,请伸出你的手,尽力支持那些和你一样爱这个网站的人
若你对这个游戏有爱,请敞开你的心,温柔对待每个和你一样爱这个游戏的人
若你只对自己有爱,那么请你自爱,我会同样祝你在这里玩得愉快

ilovelctr

引用自: 羽化蝉 于 2007 四月 07, 09:18:27
啊~~是小羽写的吗~~ :laughing11:
weakest point,不要most了。 :cat:
我只是按照个人习惯润了一下,每个人语风不同。
不过估计,现在发过去顶多也就是拯救下一代,周年纪念修改八成无望了。 :sleepy5:

羽化蝉

引用自: ilovelctr 于 2007 四月 07, 09:21:16
啊~~是小羽写的吗~~ :laughing11:
Nooo~~~~~
我何来此等文采此等英语此等谦逊
小i乖,快跟着我一样说吉祥话儿,我可绝对不会骗你的说 :wave:

ilovelctr

引用自: 羽化蝉 于 2007 四月 07, 09:35:02
Nooo~~~~~
我何来此等文采此等英语此等谦逊
小i乖,快跟着我一样说吉祥话儿,我可绝对不会骗你的说 :wave:
那究竟是谁写的? :icon_scratch:
鸟写的?可它不是人啊~~ :dontknow:
那好吧,多捧少拍。 :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Jiakai

支持支持,实在不能改贴图,改改有色光源也比现在好呀。

羽化蝉

引用自: ilovelctr 于 2007 四月 07, 10:01:40
鸟写的?可它不是人啊~~ :dontknow:
我何时对那黑毛小禽此等客气过!特别是它昨天还生造出个"知了精"来荡我呢 :director:
自然不会是它

Jiakai

建议在发到EIDOS的同时,在TRC的论坛里面发张帖子。

ilovelctr

引用自: 羽化蝉 于 2007 四月 07, 10:20:36
我何时对那黑毛小禽此等客气过!特别是它昨天还生造出个"知了精"来荡我呢 :director:
自然不会是它
原来如此~ :icon_scratch:
好的,我帮你k它。 :cussing:

PS:该改的部分还是要改滴 :cat: ,那个likes肯定得去掉s嘛~~ :glasses2:

引用支持支持,实在不能改贴图,改改有色光源也比现在好呀。
最终会是什么效果...... :icon_silent:

TombCrow

引用自: 羽化蝉 于 2007 四月 07, 09:18:27
知了少捣乱 :glasses2:

TombCrow

TombCrow

Egypte is a colorful world with 土黄色的基调, and so is the Egypte in TR1.

这句话之前的再看看,我一边加图一边改,只进行到这里

ilovelctr

引用自: TombCrow 于 2007 四月 07, 20:56:06
Egypte is a colorful world with 土黄色的基调, and so is the Egypte in TR1.

这句话之前的再看看,我一边加图一边改,只进行到这里
Egypte is a colorful world with a main hue of khaki.

引用Some colors in TR4 are too strong and exaggerated. But game is art too. Exaggeration is necessary for art.
Some colors in TR4 are too strong and exaggerated. But a game is precisely an art, for which exaggeration is necessary.

P.S.我之前改动的那几句,最好也按我的改一下。

ilovelctr

看了这些图之后才发现TRA的埃及确实不够黄。 :icon_scratch: