普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

她睡的时候我们以为她快死了;她死的时候我们以为她睡着了。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

J,那些外国作家为了表现一个人文化水平低或极其土气,经常会使用一些错误的单词来表现他们的话.
古墓丽影三好像也有这样的情况:
Tribesman:  Hoombada. Hoombada. This is well for you. Me fasting dis day. You make plenty good flesh-pot.

Lara:  You forget. I might be quite hungry myself. Famished actually. Why did your ancestors flee from Antarctica so suddenly?

Tribesman: Koma Koma, bad place. Plenty flesh, but fa da price of evil. Mutilation! Da sixth leader, Mauki wa born widout face. Terrible storms. Men afraid. Ran! Set curse of Mauki on da land. No one go der now.

Lara:  But you still worship it?

Tribesman:  White fellar later come here wit magic Koma Koma stone. Inna day we celebrate da death of him. Da feast of Smythe.

Lara:  One of Darwin's sailors. Poor fool. Where's the stone now?

Tribesman:   He lucky fella dat kill you. A plenty Mary like you.

Lara:  I'll be sure to point that out to him.

其中:
1 Me fasting dis day.
2 You make plenty good flesh-pot.
3 but fa da price of evil
4 Da sixth leader
5 Mauki wa born widout face(他确实是这么发音的)
6 Set curse of Mauki on da land. No one go der now.
7 wit magic Koma Koma stone
8 Inna day
9 Da feast of Smythe.
10 He lucky fella dat kill you. A plenty Mary like you.

它们相当地奇怪.根据YY网的翻译(不要说你没看),我在想,这个dis应该指的是this;fa代表for,da代表that;der代表dare;wit代表with。就是Inna还不知道。如果解释为in that,那意思就说:那天我们把来到这儿的斯迈尔杀了,并在当天庆祝他的死。可是斯迈尔是18??年的人,那这个土人怎么能活那么久??如果解释成"今天或这几天",那是不是就是说:斯迈尔在那次被杀,可因为他带来神器,因此具有纪念意义,所以要纪念那一天。这几天禁食节正赶上他的死日,所以禁食节结束后,我们要大吃一顿,庆祝斯迈尔被杀的周年纪念?

我感觉太奇特了。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

我发现第一关末尾确实是个死胡同,真扫兴。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Jiakai

肯定的啦......

PS:A5你终于又把这个帖子顶起来了,我还说呢最近怎么不发表研究报告了?^_^

Artifact5静态

上次我发现国外论坛上的好东西,应该说是奇异的东西,你看看吧,反正我没有试成功过。http://www.gmly.info/bbs/index.php?topic=31957.0

就是跟这关底有关系的。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Jiakai

Oh my god!

他们是用修改器吗?

Artifact5静态

他说他的步骤是:How is it done?
You need the patched version of TR3 on PC to do this. You should find a folder called 'cuts' in the TR3 directory. They should have files such as CUT1.TR2. If you copy and paste them into the 'data' folder in the TR3 directory and replace a level [ie JUNGLE.TR2], the next time you load that level it'll load the cutscene area instead. Lara may do weird things like in Nevada. Note that she cannot move very well, that is if she can move at all. You can only draw pistols or the shotgun without crashing the game. You can still access the menu but the objects won't be shown.

我没试成功过,因为那样读盘就推出。但我感觉这个地区不像是伪造的呀。其实只要有过长动画,就一定要有关卡一个区域,对吧?(伦敦那关的动画区域时可以到达的,是因为它本身在关卡内部)问题是,这区域在哪里?以前看风梦秋,曾经介绍发现了四代的"隐藏关卡",感觉有点类似。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Jiakai

引用自: Artifact5 于 2007 七月 17, 15:24:07
我没试成功过,因为那样读盘就推出。但我感觉这个地区不像是伪造的呀。其实只要有过长动画,就一定要有关卡一个区域,对吧?(伦敦那关的动画区域时可以到达的,是因为它本身在关卡内部)问题是,这区域在哪里?以前看风梦秋,曾经介绍发现了四代的"隐藏关卡",感觉有点类似。

应该是这样没错。
应该就是寄放在游戏文件里的关卡文件。

Artifact5静态

游戏文件里的关卡文件不多呀.

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Jiakai

不一定一个文件代表一关吧?

Artifact5静态

也许......
恐龙那一关最后也是死巷,内华达第一关末尾,栅栏后面区域即时用位置编辑器也不行......
不过有一个:南太平峡谷一关开始,劳拉本来应该站在河对岸,要拉下吊桥才能过来——也就是说劳拉和土人说完后就从那扇大门出来了,而下一关开始,这个门肯定要锁上。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

来自国外论坛,只此一点。

"Aparently the pirahna in the Coastal Village cant be blow up anymore by a pack of dynamite "

"The begining path of the first level Jungle has been re-made and is now longer-i.e. the writer says the original path started near the temple where the monkey steals your small medick-pack-

"Antarctica first level-the explosion that cracks the ice wall(where some goodies are in and you can see but cant touch) has been removed.Instead a new route is now on for reaching there.The explosion was taken from Tr2."

"The masion has been drasticaly shorter even if it is the greatest mansion in a Tr game. There were suppose to be several paths more:-one extension to the brigde(some players said there are some invisible blocks there-that is the reason),-a route that takes you on the top of mansion and then a drop off throug a tunel from the roof,-one more room near the bookcase on the library room-this room has been removed for the other room trophy room"

"The R-tech mines had one more secret near the begining on the route where the doors are closing and are opening. The secret on the top of the hight wood room has been moved now and there is a climable legde there that can help you get it throug a backflip and grab."

"Second level of London had one more secret added the one where you take the minisub. This level actualy had 2 routes available( you could skip the museum scene and go throu some canals and exit in the front of the secret underwater (where the scuba diver and the policeman are a little further) This 2 routes thing has been removed and the single route restored but now much longer"

"Grenade laucnher has been changed. From the copy of Tr2 now the grenade launcher is less acuarate and the explosions are much more better done."

"Crash Site beggining and Coastal Village ending had been changed.Initialy the path was like this-Lara found the map of the swamp crossing on the other side and with the help of it arrived to the captain that tell her what to do further.The other sidewas blocked by some boulders that could be blow up-like in Tr2 second level of Venice- with the key that the captain had given to you. This has been changed for making some clear distinction throu the levels."

"The return of Magnum has been canceled again for introducing the desert eagle single pistol."

"The third level of South Pacific- The level started originaly on the other side(i.e. where you cant reach actualy because of the brigde) and you had to lower the brigde to get on the right side from where you can continue the story. The level was too long already and has been cut off. One waterfall here is also missing and one more hut near the first watterfall but down a bit."

"Nevada desert-Area 51- the secret with wales was actualy the initial spot where you could find the clearance disk(i.e the one that you find on the top of spaceship.) Now is only a secret."

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......