普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Jiakai

好好好,就听A5的 :cat:

祝你做个好梦...... :sleepy1:

Artifact5静态

我想说的是那小屋里没有短腿军官,再次说明关卡是独立的。

"原来如此,我都没注意过......"
像这样打三代黄金版的话就太失败了。 :BangHead:

再来个景观图:这是个奇怪的设置,看起来像个门。看到那些人脸了吗?感觉如何?这一关可就结束了......
她睡的时候我们以为她快死了;她死的时候我们以为她睡着了。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Jiakai

Artifact5静态

??你哭什么? :sad7:

好了,进入下一关。对话如下,请仔细看。

Lara:  I'm not interrupting am I?
Commander:  Not bleeding are you? Not about to use this place as a dunny?
Lara:  No and  no.
Commander:  Good. Good. Just don't want any fly-carrying visitors in here.
Lara:  Right, I understand. What happened?
Commander:  Woke up in the jungle with one of those little blokes snacking on my leg, didn't I?
Lara:  A tribesman? It isn't usual for them to eat right off the bone like that.
Commander:  Well, it was dark and I never got the bugger, so I can't be sure. Somethin'spooky is in that jungle. Our air-carrier crashed up in the mountains. Every night, some of my men would vanish without a trace. Others fled in fear. Then this happened. So, I brought the men down to shore for safety only for us to be captured by this greedy mob. Some sort of sacrifice to their god who lives up in the hills. Though it seems I've not been invited to the barbie.
Lara:  Maybe you're the dessert. Ripe flesh can be a bit of a delicacy around here.
Commander:  For real?
Lara: Listen, we'd better get you out of here. Do you know how the tribes cross the swamp down there? Which stones they tread on?
Commander:  Yeah, but I'm staying put. With this wound, I'd be like a fill-up station for every diseased bug in the bush. I'd rather be the main course at the real feast.  Hey, if you see any of my men alive in there direct them to the north shore, will yer? Away from here.
Lara:  Of course.

截了几张短腿军官的图。
"貌似TC的截图太暗了"什么意思?我觉得截的图本来就暗呀。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

劳拉很绅士,即使在这种地方也要I'm not interrupting am I?
奇怪的事发生了。加卡(以后懒得中英转换了,包括"爱"),如果你是那个受尽折磨得短腿军官,你遇到一个来自岛外的陌生女人,你会有什么第一反应?

你看他是怎么说的:Not bleeding are you? Not about to use this place as a dunny?
Lara:  No and  no.
Commander:  Good. Good. Just don't want any fly-carrying visitors in here.

——fly-carrying visitors  对他彻底无语。

在这种情况下,他应该求救才对呀!但他却如此消极,why?
我认为这和托尼动画的手法是一样的——以颓废消极制造悬念(和四代完全不一样,比一二代更进一步)。是的,三代中,劳拉每到一地方遇见一人,这个人的话往往会把情节搞得扑朔迷离,耐人寻味,而且话中基本不涉及真正的可怕之处 ,只是字面涉及表面神秘而恐怖的险象,其实质在下一关才会出现。如前面托尼的故事若按照我的第一种思维来理解的话,那他说Well, they're staying put...in that temple. I told them not to. Warned them first. Not doing much now I doubt, under half a ton of mudslide.的意思(浅解)大概就是就应该是:是的,他们死了,死了,将永远停留在那神庙里了,我警告过他们,但他们不听,现在这没什么用了,因为他们已经死了,死了......

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Jiakai

仔细一想真的是这样耶——这位可怜的军官先生大概已经抱有了"破罐子破摔"的想法。

Artifact5静态

Commander:  Woke up in the jungle with one of those little blokes snacking on my leg, didn't I?
Lara:  A tribesman? It isn't usual for them to eat right off the bone like that.
Commander:  Well, it was dark and I never got the bugger, so I can't be sure.

你听他说Woke up in the jungle with one of those little blokes snacking on my leg, didn't I?时的那个语气呀,一下子就把话题拉到了他那血肉模糊短腿上。为什么腿断了?

one of those little blokes snacking on my leg向我们表明了有吃人事件,但是到底是谁吃谁呢?
这里他提到的little blokes值得注意:
1 根据it was dark和一般逻辑,如果这里的土人是食人族的话,他们会不会在晚上就出来吃夜宵呢?;
2 如果是一般猛兽的话,他们捕食则是直扑喉咙,那他就更不可能Woke up了,所以一般猛兽就排除了。(core design的人没那么傻吧?)

而劳拉:A tribesman? It isn't usual for them to eat right off the bone like that.
是的,她对土人袭击的说法也抱着怀疑态度。
然后军官:Well, it was dark and I never got the bugger, so I can't be sure.
是的,他自己也不确定。

对吗?

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

接着,他说Somethin'spooky is in that jungle时把手指向了沼泽对岸。显然,jungle就是指的对岸的丛林。那么,他遇到袭击的地点就应该是在对岸了。这里,他只是说Somethin'spooky,语气诡异,就是那种表面神秘而不轻易吐露实质的说法。更关键的是,我能从他的话里感到,这little blokes不是指的土人,而是指的更可怕的东西,这就制造了空前的悬念了。

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Artifact5静态

然后他开始讲述他的遭遇:Our air-carrier crashed up in the mountains. Every night, some of my men would vanish without a trace. Others fled in fear. Then this happened. So, I brought the men down to shore for safety only for us to be captured by this greedy mob. Some sort of sacrifice to their god who lives up in the hills. Though it seems I've not been invited to the barbie 
我们可以知道:他们遭遇空难坠降于此。作为一个军官,他发现每天自己手下都有人消失得无影无踪,另一些人吓跑了。接着一天晚上他的腿被咬烂了(手下不得不为他截了肢),而他仍然带领手下前往安全的北部区域,但他们被土著人给捉了,一些逃了,一些惨遭献祭,而他则被囚禁于此。他又一次表现了一种颓废型乐观,语言里满是对命运的嘲讽:Though it seems I've not been invited to the barbie 

那么,我们是怎样知道这是澳大利亚士兵呢?
——Not about to use this place as a dunny?
——dunny 

另外,请你把这两句话背下来,以后会有用的(南极):
1 some of my men would vanish without a trace.
2 Some sort of sacrifice to their god who lives up in the hills.

接着出人意料的是,劳拉居然挖苦道:Lara:  Maybe you're the dessert. Ripe flesh can be a bit of a delicacy around here.
这显然把军官搞郁闷了:For real? 
劳拉的:Listen, we'd better get you out of here. Do you know how the tribes cross the swamp down there? Which stones they tread on?

我觉得她太坏了,如此利用别人。但既然该军官已无求生欲望,劳拉的挖苦也并不为过。
他的:Yeah, but I'm staying put. With this wound, I'd be like a fill-up station for every diseased bug in the bush. I'd rather be the main course at the real feast.  Hey, if you see any of my men alive in there direct them to the north shore, will yer? Away from here.

你听他说活的那个语气哟,之颓废。尤其是这一句"direct them to the north shore",显得是那么......
最后他睡下了。之所以判断他没有死,是因为下一关开始时,你可以看到他的身躯随着呼吸上下起伏。
这一关就完喽。

你说你的3有问题,那我还聊不聊我在下一关的一些有趣的经历呢?

普拉蒂尼蠢得令人心碎......

Jiakai

你如果有新发现尽可以说呀,我会一直洗耳恭听的。只是我对3的理解远没有你的理解深,所以经常跟不上你的思想。嘿嘿~