Tomb Raider Music - Marcus Trogen

作者 TombCrow, 2006 十月 04, 19:06:32

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

TombCrow

On May 31st 1999, Marcus Trogen released his first Tomb Raider related composition online - Dance Raider, throught The Croft Times (administrated by Luis Cunha). Dance Raider was an eye lifter at the time, and attracted a few Tomb Raider fans to the music, a bunch that grew beyond his expectations.

Today, many Tomb Raider interested fans with an Internet connection know the music. It has been eventful years, filled with exciting and interesting events. Marcus had ups and downs, inspiration, travels to interesting locations and a 2-year break from releasing anything. But most importantly, during this time, he made a few good friends, to whom he wish to extend his gratitude, for being who they are.

"Know this, whoever you are, wherever you come from, whatever your background, you wouldn't be much without people to support you. That of course is my position with you, the music and Tomb Raider fans out there. It began solely for the fun of it, and it has continued." tells Marcus Trogen.

In terms of Tomb Raider music he has slowed down a bit in recent years, but as long as he has the inspiration, and as long as there's an interest, he's in the game. One important thing is of course - time. For the 5 year "anniversary" he has been working on Dance Raider 5, which he feels will be quite special. "I've been putting more effort into this piece than its predecessors. My goal has always been to be different each time, yet remain within certain confines, so whether I have succeeded with the new composition, is for the TR/music fans to decide" Marcus Trogen says.

Also after the release of Ocean-Sirius's "Wild Waves Whisper" Marcus Trogen did released his first Music-Video called "The Old Man" in 2005, which is based on the song he had released back in 2002 inspired by Winston, the butler, running after Lara carrying a tea-tray on the training course of "Tomb Raider II: The Dagger of Xian.

Marcus Trogen: "It was the first TR song I put lyrics to, and for some time after its release, I had the idea of creating a music video based on this tune."

Rainbow

TombCrow

谁让你在这里灌水的?翻译~~~