作者 Linvel, 2017 四月 16, 12:11:29

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

Linvel

关卡作者:BtB 2016
发布日期:2017.04.15
关卡大小:37.80MB
关卡格式:TR4
关卡类型:Persia
关卡简介:Scientists have discovered the long-lost existence of super-intelligent creatures that once ruled the world. They were known only as "The Ancients". Nobody knew who they were or how they looked. For many years it has been just an interesting historical discovery like many before.....but then suddenly some unbelievable facts based on an old document shocked the world. It has been discovered that after their rule had fallen, "The Ancients" realized their only chance for survival was to infiltrate mankind and pretend to be cute dumb animals that we have seen every day for centuries. They were apparently responsible for many events throughout the decades without anybody ever suspecting they might be something other than just another animal species.
Will our everyday life ever be the same? Will we spend the rest of our lives suspecting our pets, dogs, cats......thinking they actually might be super-intelligent beings that are just waiting for their moment? No way! We must find out which creatures are in question ASAP. Recent discovery claims there are ten supreme leaders that have control of all the remaining descendants of "The Ancients" and that they want to renew their past glory and rule the world once again! Those ten are apparently located somewhere in Persia. They chose their destination upon learning that humans would think of Persia as the most natural place for these creatures to be seen in large groups.
After much researching, the probable location of their base was found and the best agent was sent there. After a long struggle, he managed to break into the heart of their base and get away from ten rulers, taking with him the magical plant whose seed represents not only the source of their power, but also contains all the information mankind needs. Unfortunately, somewhere on his journey back, his camel accidentally stomped on him during a break, killing him instantly, while the plant was nowhere to be found. It was obviously an unfortunate accident because nobody else could have been there without being seen.
"Damn, we were so close to stopping all this. I still cannot believe that one single camel was everything that prevented us from learning which animal is not what we think it is.....such bad luck. You surely know what we have to ask you to do Lara!" "Of course I do. I am going to pack and I am on my way...." "You sound strange...there is something in your voice that just..." "You do not see it yourself?" "See what"? "I never thought that such a skillful agent could be killed by just a piece of "bad luck", as you called it. Either he was not that good after all or...." "Oh, I assure you, he was the best". ".....or else it was not bad luck at all....." "What are you pointing at, Lara?" "Those camels.....Nevermind, I am on my way...."
Level title, basic storyline and final flyby inspired by a song written by EssGee.
下载地址:http://www.trle.net/scadm/trle_dl.php?lid=2972

星期六

这个关卡怎么没人玩啊,不错啊。卡在这了,有玩过的朋友指点下。

星期六

上面遇到的问题已解决。一路回头,在用水袋的房间进口,有一个物品离地悬着,但拿不到(应该是重大BUG)。只有重新玩,拿到mcdutch kebab。
提醒古友玩到这儿一定要先拿mcdutch kebab。再用水袋。

dahai8000

你说的这个物品,有点像三明治吧?要在哪里使用?
我现在拿到两个骷髅头,安装骷髅头上方的三个翻板都打开了。二层需要一个钥匙,没有找到。开始处水中那个通道,也没有进入。
现在不知道如何进行了。你上面图片那里,我好像没有去过

星期六

需要拿到三个骷髅头。才可以打开通往前殿的大门(就是开始处天井的上方)。
你说二层需要的一个钥匙在最顶上(四层)就是你说的有三个翻板的空间,有三个吊灯的吊灯上。
我的图片那里,是游戏开始天井水池边上的门,要完成前后殿所有任务才能拿到这把钥匙。

dahai8000

多谢星期六了!!
当时上到高处,也觉得奇怪。但没有仔细看看周围。
现在又卡了,安装三个骷髅头打开大门。进入后左边有个门需要钥匙。向前走三个没开的门。无法下手了。

星期六

引用自: dahai8000 于 2017 五月 08, 14:40:01
多谢星期六了!!
当时上到高处,也觉得奇怪。但没有仔细看看周围。
现在又卡了,安装三个骷髅头打开大门。进入后左边有个门需要钥匙。向前走三个没开的门。无法下手了。
这三个没开的门:对面的需要从外面打开,左面的是从外面拿到钥匙后自动打开,右面的装饰。
在这三个没开门的门口,向右(东)到边上会看到左前方有个斜面房,一路过去。

dahai8000

你说的斜面房子,就是上面有个金色的四方物品那里吧?去了没用,转一圈从一扇门回来了。
关键问题是如何到达,中间三个门的上面平台。
我用了三次墙角虫,倒是通关了。就是这里不知道怎么进行的。

星期六

引用自: dahai8000 于 2017 五月 09, 14:31:52
你说的斜面房子,就是上面有个金色的四方物品那里吧?去了没用,转一圈从一扇门回来了。
拉开关打开门后 不要从这个门进去。右边有个高台。

dahai8000

明白了,我真笨。没想到从右边的台子,向对面跳一下。刚才从上面落到钥匙处,反跳回来的。
这回明白了,从钥匙房间的屋顶。可以跳到中间房子上。当时怎么就没有试一试呢?
拿到7个秘密地点。也算很满意了。

尔典

dahai8000,又玩通这个关卡了?这个关卡的流程是不是比较长啊?前面我玩的第4个都没有通关呢,被限时机关弄烦了,我现在刚开始玩第11个:Before The Afterglow,场景很是漂亮,和我一起玩好不好 :tongue3:

dahai8000

这个关卡不长,但设计的比较好。我玩了前面九个,感觉这个是最好的。{大多数都卡住了}
第四个我也没通关呢。
我看看你说的第十一个。

记忆童年

开始就被一个火的限时卡住,都懒得截图了

记忆童年

引用自: 晓古 于 2017 六月 10, 16:59:35
引用自: 记忆童年 于 2017 六月 10, 13:21:54
开始就被一个火的限时卡住,都懒得截图了

请看这个限时操作:

厉害 厉害  看见你这个才没被为什么原来跳不上去  太近了