作者 Linvel, 2016 九月 19, 18:23:06

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

Linvel

关卡作者:sonnyd83
发布日期:2016.09.18
关卡大小:103.00MB
关卡格式:TR4
关卡类型:Mystery
关卡简介:March 2016, Police Department, Washington DC, United States.
Officer Brian Page "Sir, we have just received an urgent call from the Bank Of America, shots have been heard"
Sargent Randy Tucker "Right, get as many men and weapons as you can, and get down there straight away"
Officer Brian Page "Yes Sir"
Meanwhile inside the Bank of America, an armed man storms in and starts firing out randomly and demands to speak to the CEO "I want to speak with the person in charge right NOW!".
Receptionist "I will call him down at once sir". Armed man "Good, lets hope he gets here quick, I am hungry". Some time later, the CEO arrives at reception, and demands to know what is going on. The armed man says "YOU! you are responsible for the death of my father!". The CEO replied "Sorry sir, I do not understand?". The armed man said "My father was a good man, you gave him a loan of $50,000. When he could not pay it back fast enough because his company were going through hard times, what did you do?". The CEO responded "As per our company policy, we had no choice but to reign in the debt by sending in bailiffs and increasing the interest payments on the loan". The man said "Thats right, YOU took a giant bite out of him, you took a pound of flesh. He took his life because of you!". The CEO replied "We are truly sorry for the pain this has caused you". The gunman shouted "Right, but I am afraid an apology will not be enough. The punishment should always fit the crime". Then to the astonishment of everyone there, He then proceeded to take out a weapon, and started eating the CEOs face, leaving him disfigured for life. There were screams of horror outside the building.
The police arrived at that moment and told the young man to "get down on your knees and put your hands behind your back!"
They dragged him kicking and screaming to the police car.
Back at the police HQ, they asked him his name. "My name is Bwjyll Qrepk Peec". They asked him his age, he said "22".
The rest, as they say, is history....
下载地址:http://www.trle.net/scadm/trle_dl.php?lid=2927

星期六

拿到一把匕首和一瓶氮气后不知如何了

星期六

前方的门原来可以爬着进

星期六

星期六

lxcccc2010

第二关撞死保安后怎么找那开门的两把钥匙?

阿舍

引用自: lxcccc2010 于 2016 九月 26, 22:13:08
第二关撞死保安后怎么找那开门的两把钥匙?
最后必须要撞死所有的人,注意有一句英文提示才表示你撞完了。然后开到尽头有一扇门可以推开,里面有个男人会给你枪和瞄准器。你必须找完五个秘点才能得到绿钥匙。

lxcccc2010

怎么样找到五个秘点哦

阿舍

引用自: lxcccc2010 于 2016 九月 27, 19:57:17
怎么样找到五个秘点哦
5个秘点分别找到5个小刀,都在第一关,1个在开始红色激光拐角处,2个在找到水底绿色瓶子旁边的植物里,3个在下电梯时,下到一半有个洞口可以进去,4个在一个红色水池底,5个在最后返回爬梯子上去时,中途后空翻得到。最后用绿色钥匙进去可以听一堂课,也没实质的物品可捡。这个关卡其实还是蛮好玩的,就是男主角变态了点。。。大药包居然是煮熟了的婴儿 :crybaby2:

lxcccc2010

还有把钥匙怎么得呢

阿舍

引用自: lxcccc2010 于 2016 十月 08, 12:46:05
还有把钥匙怎么得呢
得到枪和瞄准器没有?然后尽头有个盖子可以掀开的,进去射杀boss和国旗