Larashome所有数据被删除

作者 astronomer, 2008 六月 01, 12:18:55

« 上一篇主题 - 下一篇主题 »

astronomer

今天刚想更新一下小白的关卡制作教程,还有3篇就完成了
但发现无法打开,因为小白的网站是在LH的服务器上,我直接到LH看看,结果看到
引用Hi everyone

First of all the bad news. Due to a gigantic error made by the people we lease our server from Bex and I found out recently that the entire entire contents of the LH server had been deleted accidentally by the staff there. Everything gone. The whole lot.

So we have spent the past couple of nights without sleep as you can imagine trying to salvage something. Anything. On the positive side the server people have been incredibly apologetic and have also compensated us by way of giving us a far better server for no extra money but the fact is that technically LH is no more at this moment in time.

The good news is that Bex backed up the forum database a couple of weeks ago. The bad news is that we no longer have the version of the forum software that we had as this was lost when Bexs hard drive died not too long ago. So all we can do is hope that a later version will still import the database OK.

If it will then with luck we may be able to save the posts and threads here but unfortunately images/attachments/the LH skin are lost forever because the actual forum files corrupted before either of us could back those up. So if we do manage to somehow get LH back online in some form it will be a place without pictures for a while until people start posting them again and we will also have lost the last 2-3 weeks posts. To make matters even worse anyone with web space here will have lost their sites too - so I hope you all made backups as well because all of those sites will need to be set up again from scratch.

So there you have it. Yes its a disaster but we arent giving up yet! I cant promise that we can fix LH this time but we are doing everything we can. I will keep you all informed on this page. Either way it is not going to be a quick process so please have some patience if you can and wish us both lots of luck. :)

Lee.
大意就是网站所有数据被误删除,包括其他在这个服务器上的古墓站点,幸好Bex有备份前两个礼拜的论坛数据,但他的硬盘坏了,已经没有原来的论坛程序了,而且原来论坛的风格也没有了。托管商承诺以后会提供更好的服务器,但这也于事无补了。论坛所有的图片与附件都已经无法恢复了。

真是个灾难啊!

TombDu

ckc6162

很多时候都是在数据丢失的情况下才知道后悔:O

astronomer

开来我要提高备份的频率才行,我现在都是一个月才备份一次